Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: WHITE OUT The Swamp

Default Re: WHITE OUT The Swamp

I'm wearing a wife-beater with a little mustard stain on the front.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajn View Post
    I'm wearing a wife-beater with a little mustard stain on the front.
    So your coming as a ULM fan?

Now this is funny, ULM fans are posting on their board that UL doesn't want them at the game because their school wouldnt sell them tickets Saturday at their last home game

"
    I wanted to pick up tickets for the game at ULL next week, and was told that they (ULM) would not have the tickets until Monday. Huh??? If the tickets were printed before the season began, then shouldn't ULM already have their allotment? It seems to be common sense to sell the tickets at your homegame the week prior.

Perhaps those that are trying to sell the tickets realize that ULM will not have many supporters in Lafayette.

ULL doesn't want many ULM supporters in Lafayette.

Exactly. It shouldn't surprise anyone that they would pull something like this, so that they can say "oh look how few ULM fans showed up". It's absolute nonsense and it makes them look petty in front of anyone bothering to pay attention. If they don't want our money, we won't give it to them I guess.

I guess we'll never know, now, since our ability to purchase tickets to the game was hindered. Yeah, our attendance at the game was bad (13k), but little things like the "hundreds" comment always seem to get scattered in throughout TNS, probably due to the fact that its run by a louisiana polytechnical alum."
    now that is some good Monday morning comedy

4. Default Re: WHITE OUT The Swamp

This is what Cajun field will look like Sat!
    http://images.search.yahoo.com/image.mb=dhpUY3K/X7l

Quote Originally Posted by billbeck451 View Post
    Now this is funny, ULM fans are posting on their board that UL doesn't want them at the game because their school wouldnt sell them tickets Saturday at their last home game

now that is some good Monday morning comedy
    Man, their delusions just keep getting wilder and wilder.

I just hope their boy Baxter gets his ___ down here. I look forward to him showing up at The Eauxk to have me arrested for wearing a shirt with "UL" or "Louisiana" on it.

Default Re: "Whiteout" Cajun Field on Saturday, Nov. 5

How about a white helmet with either Ragin Cajuns like we currently have or just CAJUNS with a stripe down the middle? We used to have red helmets with 2 white stripes and CAJUNS on the helmet. Those were our best looking helmets, kind of like Florida with GATORS.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    How about a white helmet with either Ragin Cajuns like we currently have or just CAJUNS with a stripe down the middle? We used to have red helmets with 2 white stripes and CAJUNS on the helmet. Those were our best looking helmets, kind of like Florida with GATORS.
    Nah, since its the Hoax we should have the interlocking "UL" or "Louisiana" in script on the hlemet just to ____ their fans off.

Anyone talk to scott about getting a flyover picture? I'm sure they have an idea how many tickets are sold.

Quote Originally Posted by CAJUN_LXA685 View Post
    So your coming as a ULM fan?
    No, he would be wearing camouflage.

Is the band going to be dress all in white?

Quote Originally Posted by cajun tom View Post
    Is the band going to be dress all in white?
    I doubt it, since they still have uni's that say USL on them.

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by andrepourciau View Post
    I doubt it, since they still have uni's that say USL on them.
    Which is a sore point of confusion for me.

When the money was raised to build the IPF, money was also raised to improve and enhance the band.

I have seen no signs of these funds being put to good use.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I have seen no signs of these funds being put to good use.
    Me either, have you heard the band?

I had to.

I know we are pushing the white out but getting lost in all this is to break all time attendance avg, I think the university should have advertised this as well

1st, band uniforms, thought they were getting new ones next year? As has been presented here before, wish they would change the name to Pride of Louisiana.

I'll be watching on ESPN360, having seen many Penn State white games, looking for us to out do them.

Check my avatar, have sent to cach Hud with other ideas for next generation of unifirms. Believe this outline of state of Louisiana with UL's trade mark fleur-des-les says it all, plus done right will show very well on TV.

GEAUX CAJUNS

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread Information