Thread: Need room for Troy game

Default Need room for Troy game

I plan to come up for the Troy game but I'm having trouble finding a room. Can anyone recommend a decent place to stay? Someone told me the Ramada Inn was OK but I haven't called them yet, I wanted to get some fan responses. Thanks in advance.

UL Football Re: Need room for Troy game

The Drury Inn is new and nice. There is a new hotel next door (I forgot there name, but someone at the Drury can tell you)

Alumni Re: Need room for Troy game

Quote Originally Posted by TrojanFan2
    I plan to come up for the Troy game but I'm having trouble finding a room. Can anyone recommend a decent place to stay? Someone told me the Ramada Inn was OK but I haven't called them yet, I wanted to get some fan responses. Thanks in advance.
    Go to the Lafayette city website. there are a number of reputable motels and hotels to stay. go to www.hellolafayette.com for hotels and motels.

Good luck

Default Re: Need room for Troy game

Thanks all --- I got a room at the Ramada Inn --- see you all at the game. I had a nice time last year walking around the tailgate section. Was invited to try several Cajun dishes. Hope I get invited again this year. I'll be wearing a big red hat with a sword on it that makes a "T"

Thanks all --- I got a room at the Ramada Inn --- see you all at the game. I had a nice time last year walking around the tailgate section. Was invited to try several Cajun dishes. Hope I get invited again this year. I'll be wearing a big red hat with a sword on it that makes a "T"
    I'll be the guy in the red shirt if you start lookin for me.

Come visit the Krewe de Chew. We are on the west side the brick maintenance building, under two big white tents. The main entree will be cochon de lait (roast pig) We welcome all of the visiting team fans.food and drinks on the house.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCharlie
    Come visit the Krewe de Chew. We are on the west side the brick maintenance building, under two big white tents. The main entree will be cochon de lait (roast pig) We welcome all of the visiting team fans.food and drinks on the house.
    I will definitely come by if I make it to the stadium in time. ULL has the best tailgaters that I've been to and I go to all the Troy games. Everybody has hot dogs and hamburgers but you folks seem to roll out your finest Cajun Cuisine. I know I'll enjoy the tailgate area and I hope to enjoy the game.

Congratulations on winning a tough one at Middle Tennessee and Good luck next week agianst North Texas!

I will definitely come by if I make it to the stadium in time. ULL has the best tailgaters that I've been to and I go to all the Troy games. Everybody has hot dogs and hamburgers but you folks seem to roll out your finest Cajun Cuisine. I know I'll enjoy the tailgate area and I hope to enjoy the game.

Congratulations on winning a tough one at Middle Tennessee and Good luck next week agianst North Texas!
    Remember that we tailgate before and after the game. So if you can't make it before, try us afterward. Food might be a little cold, but we will still have plenty. You can check out the HC menu and past menus, on www.ulathletics.net/krewe-de-chew
    I hope you can make it. Thanks for the congrats on our win at MT, and the good luck wish against NT. No good luck wish for us this coming weekend?

Remember that we tailgate before and after the game. So if you can't make it before, try us afterward. Food might be a little cold, but we will still have plenty. You can check out the HC menu and past menus, on www.ulathletics.net/krewe-de-chew
    I hope you can make it. Thanks for the congrats on our win at MT, and the good luck wish against NT. No good luck wish for us this coming weekend?
    OH My where are my manners! Good luck on the menu this coming weekend!!

OH My where are my manners! Good luck on the menu this coming weekend!!
    Touche'

Charlie,

That menu looks good. I might have to make a passe'.

Beau Cajun

Quote Originally Posted by Beau Cajun
    Charlie,

That menu looks good. I might have to make a passe'.

Beau Cajun
    Beau you know you are more than welcome, and anyone else that wants to tag along . 60lb (dressed) pig. It should last a while. Although last year we had a 45lber and ran out. Beverage(s) is on me.

Thread Information