Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: New Orleans Bowl - Board Member Info

Default Re: New orleans Bowl - Board Member Info

Quote Originally Posted by MissingMandy View Post
    Personally I made my reservations in New Orleans a week ago.Geaux Cajuns.
    I currently have 11 rooms booked at the Marriott on Canal St. ($99.00 per night) in New Orleans for family and friends for the weekend of December 16-18. If the unthinkable should happen, we can cancel anytime with 72 hrs. advanced notice with no penalty. I know of several others that have also booked rooms or are planning to do so soon. It will be a great party in the Crescent City!!!!!!!

Being the selfish ofe that I am, I want the CAJUNS to play in New Orleans as well so I can just drive into town, party with everybody and see the game!!!

Default Re: New Orleans Bowl - Board Member Info

$89 rooms at the Hyatt. Not a bad deal for being close to the dome.

Snote, thanks for the interest, my 8th grader is at St. Paul's and they lost to Rummel Wednesday and my Sophmore is at St. Paul's and is a sophmore, he played Slidell last night and we beat them. We lost our #1 ranking this week to Carencro because Acadiana has 2 losses now. Not sure how Acadiana and Carencro did last night.

On to the Cajuns, the New Orleans Bowl teams will be staying at the Hilton Riverfront and the Mariott. He said at this time either team can stay at either hotel. Also, he said that there will be a lot of activities this year for the bowl game including live free concerts outside the dome, brunch buffets, pre-game parties and a lot of fun.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

When you guys know for sure, post your room numbers on here. I intend to party continuously but would like to use your rooms as pit stops. Make sure to get extra towels and toiletries. I'll also choose one of your finer accommodations for a "wash off and start over" pit stop. Oh, and leave the key to the bar. If you wouldn't mind, once you give me your room numbers, I'll let you know what I like for pit stop snacks. You guys are the best!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    When you guys know for sure, post your room numbers on here. I intend to party continuously but would like to use your rooms as pit stops. Make sure to get extra towels and toiletries. I'll also choose one of your finer accommodations for a "wash off and start over" pit stop. Oh, and leave the key to the bar. If you wouldn't mind, once you give me your room numbers, I'll let you know what I like for pit stop snacks. You guys are the best!
    LOL

For some reason I "heard" your post in the voice of the Home Bank commercial that plays during some games.

The guy calls his parents and leaves a lengthy message announcing his intentions and plans.

One of the show hosts I run the board for has two suite tickets reserved for me! Sweet!!

Houston Nutt buy out is 6 million! Not going to happen this year Pal! Prob not even next year! Oe Miss does not have that kind of money!! End of Hud's third year YES!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information