Thread: That was an ugly game

Default That was an ugly game

Babb must be great if that guy is his backup. Hopefully Babb recovers soon.

That was an ugly game. Knight fans don't feel much better about it than you guys do. Times like now that I'm glad I avoided bringing any smack. We had nothin in the 2nd half.

Good luck the rest of the season.

Default Re: That was an ugly game

A true fan giving credit where credit is due.no excuses we lose bottom line.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS
    A true fan giving credit where credit is due.no excuses we lose bottom line.
    Hopefully we didn't lose our only experienced quarterback for the season

It hurts to be a Cajuns fan right now. I love that team so much. It's so hard to see them lose.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: That was an ugly game

Quote Originally Posted by theragincajun06
    It hurts to be a Cajuns fan right now. I love that team so much. It's so hard to see them lose.
    I can relate to yaIt's aggravating! Lafayette is dieing to embrace this team! However.this continuous display of mediocrity is unacceptable!

The Cajuns were clearly the better football team on the field last night! UCF has some really outstanding players, however.holisticallythe Cajuns were superior! Same with the EMU game!

Our players seem to come out flat and lacking confidence, as evidence by the numerous mental mistakes displayed! Dropped passes, penalties, missed blocking assignments and tacklesall relatively fundamental aspects of the game that should be nearly perfected at the collegiate level of play.

Usually.when a team is not focused, it's due to a lack of leadership! I won't point any fingersI'll leave that up to that relevant person when he looks himself in the mirror today!

My only advice to that person is.Get rid of the horse-play and free natured spirit during practice (I personally observed a lot of this during the summer practices)this behaviour seems to be carrying over to gameday! Create a seriousness of purpose and heightened level of urgency amongst your players! Hell.won't hurt to put a little gun powder in their meals too! Let's get aggressive!

"The Cajuns were clearly the better football team on the field last night! UCF has some really outstanding players, however.holisticallythe Cajuns were superior! Same with the EMU game"

Come on now, we had a 21 point lead and fell apart. UCF defense made stops when we needed to. NO offense but you all lost to Texas 60-3, Eastern Michigan 30-7 and beat a lowly 1AA team. UCF was fortunate to win this game but how can you say you have better talent than two teams that beat the Cajuns? Good luck the rest of the season, you all should make some noise in the Sunbelt.
    UCF 42-10
    UCF 31-0
    UCF 24-21
    Agnew

Quote Originally Posted by UCF99
    "The Cajuns were clearly the better football team on the field last night! UCF has some really outstanding players, however.holisticallythe Cajuns were superior! Same with the EMU game"

Come on now, we had a 21 point lead and fell apart. UCF defense made stops when we needed to. NO offense but you all lost to Texas 60-3, Eastern Michigan 30-7 and beat a lowly 1AA team. UCF was fortunate to win this game but how can you say you have better talent than two teams that beat the Cajuns? Good luck the rest of the season, you all should make some noise in the Sunbelt.
    UCF 42-10
    UCF 31-0
    UCF 24-21
    Agnew
    Have a great season. blow a lead like that again and you guys will finish the season undefeated.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: That was an ugly game

Quote Originally Posted by UCF99

UCF 42-10
    UCF 31-0
    UCF 24-21
    Agnew
    If you didn't knowSmoking Crack is not cool!

Thread Information