View Poll Results: On a scale of 1-10 how pleased are U with the direction the FB program is headed

Voters
334. This poll is closed

184 55.09%

73 21.86%

45 13.47%

19 5.69%

5 1.50%

0 0%

1 0.30%

1 0.30%

1 0.30%

1 0.30%

4 1.20%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ragin' Cajuns Football Program poll (2011)

1. Default Ragin' Cajuns Football Program poll (2011)

Direction?

Default Re: On a scale of 1-10 are you pleased with the direction of the football progra

Don't know who the numb nuts is who picked a 5, but this is for how you feel about the direction the program is headed. Not where we are right now. Actually, I think 5 is a little low even for where we stand right now - before the Troy game.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginFan2 View Post
    Don't know who the numb nuts is who picked a 5, but this is for how you feel about the direction the program is headed. Not where we are right now. Actually, I think 5 is a little low even for where we stand right now - before the Troy game.
    So the poll should be on a scale of what? 8 - 10?

Default Re: On a scale of 1-10 are you pleased with the direction of the football progra

I, for one, am glad this thing goes to 11.

Quote Originally Posted by mikebagger View Post
    I, for one, am glad this thing goes to 11.
    It's one louder.

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard1280 View Post
    So the poll should be on a scale of what? 8 - 10?
    Negative. Nothing wrong with the scale. But who can honestly say they are feeling so-so about the direction this program has been heading this year (even pre-Troy game)? Just wonderin' .

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    It's one louder.
    Ain't "Spinal Tap" great???

Is this poll serious?

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRed View Post
    Is this poll serious?
    Yes it's serious. I hear lives are in danger if we fail to get the right answer. Turbine is a very, very dangerous person.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    Yes it's serious. I hear lives are in danger if we fail to get the right answer. Turbine is a very, very dangerous person.
    You know, I think I heard that about Turb! Isn't he a former CIA operative???

Turbine might go postal on your _____.

Turbine is the inspiration for the show 24, the movie Mission Impossible, and the song Secret Agent Man.and that was a Tuesday for him.

Former?

That would be one of the infamous trolls from up north who doesn't want us to succeed or someone east who wants us to "know our place."

Quote Originally Posted by lcitsh View Post
    Former?
    Uh oh .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information