Thread: CBS Sports Rankings

Default CBS Sports Rankings

I haven't posted in a while so forgive me. Ok so I hope I'm not jinxing us for posting this but I caught wind of this and thought I should share. I love the recognition but Im a little worried. I kinda like it when we are ranked really low (it gives the boys a chip on their shoulder and something to prove) but this is a little different. I don't know I'm at a loss of words (kinda like when the Saints won the superbowl and the Astros made it to the world series). Check it out.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot.ngs/120/index2

2. Default Re: CBS Sports Rankings

Movin on up.

Default Re: CBS Sports Rankings

we're ranked way lower in all the other polls if that makes you feel better

Default Re: CBS Sports Rankings

I dont pay attention to any of these polls, why would LSwho have the 54th most difficult schedule, they have a top 10. also why would Texas be ranked ahead of OU??

5. Default Re: CBS Sports Rankings

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#winnin View Post
    I dont pay attention to any of these polls, why would LSwho have the 54th most difficult schedule, they have a top 10. also why would Texas be ranked ahead of OU??
    Tod ated ude, tod ate.

6. UL 1984, 1999 . . . . Re: CBS Sports Rankings

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingayle View Post
    I haven't posted in a while so forgive me. Ok so I hope I'm not jinxing us for posting this but I caught wind of this and thought I should share. I love the recognition but Im a little worried. I kinda like it when we are ranked really low (it gives the boys a chip on their shoulder and something to prove) but this is a little different. I don't know I'm at a loss of words (kinda like when the Saints won the superbowl and the Astros made it to the world series). Check it out.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot.ngs/120/index2
    Vagas has UL a 6.5 dog to Troy. Now that is the poll that counts. People in general do not bet with their hearts, but with the teams they perceive to be superior. The spread is big in order to bring those dollars in line.

Thread Information