Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Do you think a win against TROY would get us votes in the the TOP 25?

Default Re: Do you think a win against TROY would get us votes in the the TOP 25?

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    48-6 UL
    I have NO idea what would happen at CAJUN FIELD if THAT was the final score!! With any luck, I'l get to find out though!!!

Default Re: Do you think a win against TROY would get us votes in the the TOP 25?

I think we're getting ahead of ourselves. We are in the midst of a nice winning streak but also have a lot of work to do to improve. We also have to learn to close games out or we will not be as fortunate trying to hold on to slim leads with overly conservative offense and defense to preserve wins. That will not work forever. I'd say the SI poll is more accurate where we are in the 60's and until we have shown consistency, I can't see where we're going to get the love from the sportswriters. I've got bigger worries either way so if we do, it will be fun.

I'm not jay but I was watching on ESPN3 and the encroachment on the offense call was legit. You could clearly see where the slot receiver for FAU was lined up with his head past the ball.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information