Thread: UL Beer Pong Table

UL Football UL Beer Pong Table

UL Beer Pong table that was made for tailgating this Saturday.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Re: UL Beer Pong Table

o o o

4. Default Re: UL Beer Pong Table

Hell Yeah!!! thats what I like to see. UL tailgates, though not as many people, seriously rival UGA's. The food, the folks, and now, beer pong

Please let me find this tailgate when i come for a game

now thats a nice table. i cant wait to see our new bar-b-q pit made out of a keg.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun111
    Nice job!!! Very cool!

Z.

THAT IS GREAT! Where will you guys be tailgating. I would like to see that in person. Awesome job!

That is awesome.

Copyright, patent or do whatever it takes to take this idea national. Do we pray for games with no wind?

Thanks for the compliments, it took several days and nights of hard work. It was harder than I thought it was going to be, including the painting and the measuring, and trying to get everything to scale. We have played a few games on it already but we are ready for the real thing this Saturday. It will be set up wherever the KA's setup, since my roommate is in KA, and I will be helping out with the music for them. Hope to see some of you there, and play a few games of good ole beer pong. I have gotten several suggestions as to other types of games that can be played on it, any suggestions? Overall, it should add to the already great Cajun tailgating.

Great job.

I've wanted to repaint a full size ping pong table. I like the gameday idea though. What size table is that?

Here are two logos if you want to try a more "professional" look You can also add outlines for where the cups go.which could help a lot the longer you play

Adding a small pouch on the side for balls is good too!

12. Default Re: UL Beer Pong Table

What are the UL / RaginCajun111 Beer Pong rules you go by? Do they match any of these? LINK

The table is a sheet of plywood, 8 feet by 4 feet. We actually don't play an exact one of those games on beerpong.com, but the rules we use are very similar to Beirut-East Coast Style. We try to keep it simple. Line up 6 cups in 3 in back of end zone, then 2, and one on the 3 yard hash mark(where extra points are kicked from in actual football), this helps you get lined up even on both sides. Two beers are distributed evenly on each side among the 6 cups. It's 2 on 2, each of you get to throw the ping pong ball. If you make it in your opponents cup, they drink it. Once it hits the table or the cups it can be swatted away. If you bounce the ball in the cup your opponents must drink 2 cups. The object is to clear your opponents cups. The losing team must drink all of their cups and also any remaining cups on the other end of the table. As the cups are made, they are rearranged. When you get down to 4 you do a diamond shape; 3 is one in the front two in the back; 2 is one in front of the other. There are many variations, but this is is the style we use.

Thread Information