Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Game Time vs. EMU!!!!!!

Default Re: Game Time vs. EMU!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LLcoolway
    Bitter makes good points but he repeats himself to much. 1st and goal
    So who would you suggest? Stevie is a nice guy, but he is just plain bad on the radio, and live games are the worst thing he does.

2. Default Re: Game Time vs. EMU!!!!!!

Time for UL vs Middle Tennessee 2003 mode . . . .

If you not gonna stop em, top em.

was that the quadruple overtime game?

4. Default Re: Game Time vs. EMU!!!!!!

UL 10
    EMU 31

5. Default Re: Game Time vs. EMU!!!!!!

How does a quarterback with a .76 completion percentage not have his team on top?

. . . turnovers

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine
    How does a quarterback with a .76 completion percentage not have his team on top?

. . . turnovers
    Did somebody say turnovers ?

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Game Time vs. EMU!!!!!!

6 turnovers at this point......

8. Default Re: Game Time vs. EMU!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shof
    Did somebody say turnovers ?
    Applease

Absolutely pathetic performance by the Cajuns....

I give Bustle one more year and hes outta here. He thought he could turn this program around and right now he doesnt have an answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mineshaft

I give Bustle one more year and hes outta here. He thought he could turn this program around and right now he doesnt have an answer.
    Easy now!

Bustle is doing a good job. Our young players (Bustle recruits) have great potential. I think we are turning the corner. Other than the turnovers stat we were virtually even tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mineshaft

Hope 'bout a little less depressing post game analysis:

Yes, I do believe we could have played better. Yes, I do believe we could have won the game. But I also think that a game like this was the difference between a 8-3 season and a 6-5 season. Its not all gloom and doom. I don't think we're gonna go 0-11 because of this game. It was a long trip to play a surprisingly tough team. Not one that I was looking to win in the first place. Just remember that we have 9 games left, and I don't see any that we can't win.

But thanks anyway, Mineshaft.

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman

Yes, I do believe we could have played better. Yes, I do believe we could have won the game. But I also think that a game like this was the difference between a 8-3 season and a 6-5 season. Its not all gloom and doom. I don't think we're gonna go 0-11 because of this game. It was a long trip to play a surprisingly tough team. Not one that I was looking to win in the first place. Just remember that we have 9 games left, and I don't see any that we can't win.

Us diehard Cajun Fans can only take so much. This was supposed to be the turn around team. I'm not turning my back on the Cajuns ever, but I will say that I'm VERY DISAPPOINTED in the way we've started the season and I really can't bear to listen to a game like the one we had today.

UL has so much potential, but they are really digging a hole. This game should have been a lot closer. 31-24... 31-28...

Watching the LSU game now... I'm not a huge fan of LSU, but they are gaining more and more respect from me. They know how to finish a game.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun08
    Easy now!

Bustle is doing a good job. Our young players (Bustle recruits) have great potential. I think we are turning the corner. Other than the turnovers stat we were virtually even tonight.
    This is Bustle's first year with the team fully composed of his players. His players need to mature...That being said, it's hard to continue to watch these guys loose. I really don't think we're going to see a complete turn around until year 5 or 6. I hope Coach Bustle doesn't lose his motivation and he doesn't fold from the flack he'll be receiving. I hope the crowd show's up next week...

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman

For us to go 6-5 we have to finish the year 6-3.

The last time we won 6 of 9 was 10 years ago.

Odds are not good.

I had predicted 5-6. This team will be lucky to win 4 with one of the easiest schedules in decades.

If that happens, it can in no way be termed "progress".

Quote Originally Posted by Tripple Threat
    This is Bustle's first year with the team fully composed of his players. His players need to mature...That being said, it's hard to continue to watch these guys loose. I really don't think we're going to see a complete turn around until year 5 or 6. I hope Coach Bustle doesn't lose his motivation and he doesn't fold from the flack he'll be receiving. I hope the crowd show's up next week...
    Inside the numbers:

Excluding kickers, of the 46 players listed on last night's depth chart, 14 of them are either Baldwin signees or walk-ons.

Coach Bustle has signed 94 players since he's been here.

While the team is largely composed of his players, next year will be the first with his full compliment of players.

Still, turnarounds don't magically materialize in year 5 or 6. When a turnaround happens the progress is very evident by year 2 or 3 IMHO.

I think we may be encountering a talent evaluation problem, not a "maturing" problem.

Where would this team be without:
    Bill Sampy
    Greg Hodges
    Eugene Kwarteng
    Mike Moore (All Baldwin signees)

Marshall delesdernier
    Wes Simon
    Julian Harris
    Tim Falter
    Dwight Lindon(All walk-ons)

That's 9 of the 22 starters last night that were not signed by this staff on signing day.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information