Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst . 5 12 13 14 15

Thread: Louisiana (37) vs. FAU (34) Final

1. Default Re: Louisiana (37) vs. FAU (34) Final

Don't worry Turb, we won't be able to tell the Troy crowd either. That macaroon is almost red.

Default Re: Louisiana (37) vs. FAU (34) Final

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Don't worry Turb, we won't be able to tell the Troy crowd either. That macaroon is almost red.
    We will be able to tell, Troy will have their band and probably around 1000 fans making the trip. They will h ave close to two sections filled IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by raginWaldo View Post
    The main thing that annoyed the crap out of me is the fact that you watch the fans dwindle away and go home even when we had the lead or when it was still a close game. When we were up by 14, droves of people on the student side started leavingI was like where the hell are they going there was 7 mins left on the clock and only up by 2 tds.

I know all the diehards stayed but the rest of the early band wagoners will just have to learn to stay intense for all 4 quarters. If our football players can give us their all for all 4 quarters, we need to return the favor.
    The fans want to know why UL can not get the top recruits. Who would want to go the a school where the fans leave with 7 minutes to go in a game?

CajunZ1's Avatar CajunZ1 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by cajun tom View Post
    The fans want to know why UL can not get the top recruits. Who would want to go the a school where the fans leave with 7 minutes to go in a game?
    Please dude.

Well of course I believe that's on the top of every recruit's list. Come on man

Quote Originally Posted by raginWaldo View Post
    did you hear the "GIMME 6 BABAAAAAY GIMME 6" chant?? it was awesome haha
    The guy who started that chant was sitting about 3 rows below me. Best call of the night from the stands.

If ever a post deserved a LOL! LOL!!!!!
    Yep, fans have been holding this program back. Who knew?

Quote Originally Posted by awadelewis View Post
    The guy who started that chant was sitting about 3 rows below me. Best call of the night from the stands.
    Then you must have seen me go run up there and high five him when Alonzo Harris scored the TD right after hahaha

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst . 5 12 13 14 15

Thread Information