Thread: Sidewalk Lights around Blackham

Default Sidewalk Lights around Blackham

Looks Fantastic!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by leeman View Post
    Looks Fantastic!
    They sure do.

I had seen the ones along Johnston Street about a month ago and they looked good. However when they lit up the ones along CajunDome Blvd. it really gave a nice atmosphere to the area.

I mean to drive down CD B to see how far they go, but from starting at the Ira Nelson Hoticulture Center and winding along Johnston, then wrapping around Blackham, the best way to describe it is . . . "Looks Fantastic"

Default Re: Lights around Blackham

Guess I'll have to wait till next week to see it.

It goes all the way to Eraste Landry. They're still working on the last section.

5. Default Re: Lights around Blackham

I sure hope that we can get the old Lourdes and have the whole thing connected from the new dorms to the last research building on Eraste Landry!!! Just think sitting in the front dorms and going to shop at the new Union Village or to the library to work 0r taking your bike to Bourgois Hall to pump some weights----Ride back and get a cold drink at one of the fast foods or a cold brew at Bisbanos with some Pizza---Born too soon!!!!!

This track needs to wind around the research building from Eraste Landry and go behind the research buildings back to Blackham col. road by the bridge. along Blackham col. road and meet where it begins.

Thread Information