Thread: UL fans show up with gusto

1. Default UL fans show up with gusto

For months, Cajuns fans have expressed how stoked they were about the football program and its overall direction following Hudspeth's hiring, and for Saturday's home opener against Nicholls State, they proved it at the stadiums turnstiles with .

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: UL fans show up with gusto

Letty Lizana, a Slidell resident, who was in attendance to watch her son Scott play in the UL band, was in awe of what she witnessed from the fans.

"This is the first time I've been here for a football game," Lizana said, "and it is awesome. I'm completely amazed by how many people are out here in support of the team. I'm completely in shock by this atmosphere, because I had no idea it was this big. I didn't expect to see so many people here, but it has been very enjoyable. I'm just amazed by this atmosphere."

Bittersweet statement. Happy Ms Lizana had fun!! Props to her and her child for attending UL. Its pure cr.ap that she had NO idea that this was here. I wont post the photo, cause the jinx is broken.we know who is responsible, though.

Geaux Cajuns

we have to keep it going. did still see some purple and yellow at the tailgating and in the game.

these people must be from a different planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Silly View Post
    we have to keep it going. did still see some purple and yellow at the tailgating and in the game.

these people must be from a different planet.
    Yeah I saw a few, but they were not nearly as many as I have seen in the past. In fact, now that I think about it, I only remember seeing 3 or 4 p&g wearers.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by RaginFan2 View Post
    Yeah I saw a few, but they were not nearly as many as I have seen in the past. In fact, now that I think about it, I only remember seeing 3 or 4 p&g wearers.
    I saw a couple of kids wearing LSU hats and UL tee shirts Not bad at all

Great seeing you yesterday, even if it was just for a short time!!

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    I saw a couple of kids wearing LSU hats and UL tee shirts Not bad at all

Great seeing you yesterday, even if it was just for a short time!!

Z
    Thanks! Good to see you too! Had a chance to chat briefly with young Mr. Z. He has really grown up. I wished him the best in his studies. Man, that tailgating spot under the oak has really expanded since I first went there many years ago. That was good to see. I was telling someone that when I first started coming out there, we were pretty isolated from most of the other tailgaters. But now . wow! There's a bunch of groups nearby. My older son's frat alumni group is set up nearly next door. Looking forward to the next home game against FAU. We need to do something to send Coach Schnelly off in style - maybe present him with an honorary Cajun chef apron from United Louisiana Cajuns or something!

Thread Information