Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . LastLast

Thread: Nicholls St.(21) vs. Louisiana (38) FINAL

1. Default Re: Nicholls St.(14) vs. Louisiana (28) 13:23 3rd Q

Quote Originally Posted by CajunProud View Post
    What in the HELL is Masson doing still in the game.
    After that last hit, he's probably picking up his teeth off the carpet.

Default Re: Nicholls St.(14) vs. Louisiana (28) 13:23 3rd Q

Bill Bentley is tied for the nation lead with three interceptions (Duron Harmon, Rutgers)

FIU beats UCF 17-10

It seems like Mason cant handle game dayhemay be good in practice but this cat cant handle the gamePaging Mr. Gauthier.

TD Nicholls

Default Re: Nicholls St.(21) vs. Louisiana (28) 13:23 3rd Q

Mason sucks

if Gautier isnt in after this kickoff, I'll actually be pretty PO'ed

Default Re: Nicholls St.(21) vs. Louisiana (28) 9:00 3rd Q

Will Masson be able to anything else to put this team behind the 8-ball. He is a walking disaster. For every one good play, he has tons of mediocrity capped off by a sack, a fumble, and a pick.

8. Default Re: Nicholls St.(14) vs. Louisiana (21) 15:00 3rd Q

Quote Originally Posted by apb View Post
    I can respect this. What I am tired of is the same lame excuses that we are some kind of world beater and not what we are. If we expect more, we get more, but the last several years have been the same crap of accepting the worst.

I understand we will take time, but we need to not accept the same old crap like we have for years. We have way too much potential for the results we deal with on a yearly basis. I am frankly tired of it.
    Hell, we're all tired of it. But if we give in and start believing we are "not good", then before you know it we won't give a dang any more. I'm for banging the drum and hoping for the best, digging deep in the checkbook to help fund improvement, providing emotional support and encouragement, and having a dang good time while doing it.

Seeing UL fans have a good time while supporting a "not good" team over the years bugs the hell out of our opponents. Those clowns at Muck Funroe react to bad teams by not showing up. FAU fans can't even find their stadium. FIU fans have a helluva team this year, and they can't draw flies to a steaming pile.

The University of Louisiana is in the process of building something that everyone in Acadiana will be proud of. Soon, we'll have people complaining that we don't have enough seat in Cajun Field, and that they have to park at Blackham on game days. What we're going through now are growing pains, although it may seem like the "same old same old" we've had the past 20 years.

Believe in the plan, support it financially and emotionally, and things WILL improve.

Gautier in

Peoples goes up and pulls down a high pass!!

Kyle is annoying, about to shoot myself!!!

Gautier needs to go through his reads instead of staring down his target.

CajunZ1's Avatar CajunZ1 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

FIU might beat us by 30

Default Re: Nicholls St.(14) vs. Louisiana (21) 15:00 3rd Q

Quote Originally Posted by gatadotcom View Post
    Hell, we're all tired of it. But if we give in and start believing we are "not good", then before you know it we won't give a dang any more. I'm for banging the drum and hoping for the best, digging deep in the checkbook to help fund improvement, providing emotional support and encouragement, and having a dang good time while doing it.

Seeing UL fans have a good time while supporting a "not good" team over the years bugs the hell out of our opponents. Those clowns at Muck Funroe react to bad teams by not showing up. FAU fans can't even find their stadium. FIU fans have a helluva team this year, and they can't draw flies to a steaming pile.

The University of Louisiana is in the process of building something that everyone in Acadiana will be proud of. Soon, we'll have people complaining that we don't have enough seat in Cajun Field, and that they have to park at Blackham on game days. What we're going through now are growing pains, although it may seem like the "same old same old" we've had the past 20 years.

Believe in the plan, support it financially and emotionally, and things WILL improve.

Again, I agree with your point, but I am sick and tired of the excuses. I have seen and heard it all to no avail and am hesitant to just blindly support this program. They need to show us all that they can compete before I willng to give another dime to them (you say FAU and FIU don't have support, but they each have won more than us in the past few years, so that is nuts). This is what I am talking about, this team has support, but just cannot produce. I SAY PRODUCE OR I WILL NOT SUPPORT ANYMORE.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunProud View Post
    Gautier needs to go through his reads instead of staring down his target.
    Atleast he's making a play or 2, Masson is poison for our offense, and with no offense, next week could be REALLY rough against possibly the best team this conference has ever seen.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . LastLast

Thread Information