Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2011 Enrollment Up

1. Default 2011 Enrollment Up

Any word on if our #s increased---ULM said they had a big increase----I am just wondering where all the schools stand as I think that the demographics show a decline in graduating high school seniors!!!!

Ragin' Cajuns Re: This year's enrollment

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Any word on if our #s increased---ULM said they had a big increase----I am just wondering where all the schools stand as I think that the demographics show a decline in graduating high school seniors!!!!
    boom, all i know for sure is that this incoming freshman class is the largest since 1999. i just hope we see most of them at the home opener on the 17th.

Default Re: This year's enrollment

It sure feels like we had an increase, campus has been more busy than I've ever seen

4. Default 2011 Enrollment

Are the #s out for all Louisiana schools this year//// What are they////

5. Default Re: 2011 Enrollment

UL saw a small enrollment hike from 16,763 students to 16,885

Southeastern gained from 15,351 enrolled to 15,414 students.

ia Advocate

Default Re: 2011 Enrollment

Southeastern is getting close to us as the second largest University. I guess they are taking everyone who can't get into LSU.

SE has been big for awhile now. They may actually pass us next year when our standards jump. More important to bump up our recruiting efforts in NOLA and E. of Baton Rouge.

SLU is all commuter, since a lot of population dumped onto the northshore their enrollment has increased.

8. Default Re: 2011 Enrollment

Where can I find TECH and Monroe--think tech comes later due to 1/4 system!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Where can I find TECH and Monroe--think tech comes later due to 1/4 system!!!!
    http://www.thenewsstar.com/apps/pbcs.=2011109150318

Enrollment isn't everything. Think of SLU as UNO with football. Hammond and SLU are about as charming as a tick on the end of the nose of your date.

SLU is UNO with football and without academics.

Comparing SLU and UNO is crazy. UNO is a much better school. It is sad that people on the northshore actually think those two schools are equals. Some of the smartest people I have met in the oil industry are UNO grads. UNO must have the worst admissions/marketing group in the nation.

Default UL Fall Enrollment

14. Default Re: UL Fall Enrollment

Did we get Tech's yet????

15. Default UL freshman class biggest since the year of the name change

UL freshman class biggest since 1999

LAFAYETTE, LA (AP) - The fall 2011 freshman class at the University of Louisiana is its largest since it implemented selective admissions in 1999.

The university tells The Advocate in a news release a total of 2,966 freshmen enrolled this fall to produce a modest increase of 11 more students over last year's freshman count.

The average high school grade point average of the 2011 freshmen is 3.23 on a 4.0 scale, slightly lower than last year's 3.25 average.

Overall, enrollment at UL is up from 16,763 students last year to 16,885 students.

Homes SO Clean

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information