Thread: Cajuns Finish Third at Sam Hall Intercollegiate

1. Default Cajuns Finish Third at Sam Hall Intercollegiate

Louisiana's Ragin' Cajuns golf team picked up its first top-3 finish of the 2011-12 season Tuesday at the Sam Hall Intercollegiate held at the Hattiesburg Country Club in Hattiesburg, Miss.

Homes SO Clean

Default Re: Cajuns Finish Third at Sam Hall Intercollegiate

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post
    Louisiana's Ragin' Cajuns golf team picked up its first top-3 finish of the 2011-12 season Tuesday at the Sam Hall Intercollegiate held at the Hattiesburg Country Club in Hattiesburg, Miss.

I manually added the final scores for the tournament (originals in .pdf, couldn't be copied).

If you want to see what Theo Sliman is accomplishing with the golf program, take a look. We beat out a couple of SEC schools.

http://ultoday.com/node/4297

3. Default Re: Cajuns Finish Third at Sam Hall Intercollegiate

I like the poster pic.

Default Re: Cajuns Finish Third at Sam Hall Intercollegiate

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFun View Post
    I manually added the final scores for the tournament (originals in .pdf, couldn't be copied).

If you want to see what Theo Sliman is accomplishing with the golf program, take a look. We beat out a couple of SEC schools.

http://ultoday.com/node/4297
    Ummmm ... We finsihed second in the same event last year ...Not a bad start to the year but not a step forward ... How many years has coach been here? I think that this is his fourth year ... I said at that time that he was a nice guy but not the right choice to lead this program ... He has over saw one of the longest post season NCAA droughts in modern school history ...He needs to find a way to get to post season THIS YEAR ...

5. Default Re: Cajuns Finish Third at Sam Hall Intercollegiate

844 which overall is 1 stroke worse than last years 843, due to being 2 strokes worse on Saturday, and 1 stroke better on Sunday.

Still, 11 strokes better than 2009

Thread Information