Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Congrats Coach HUD!!!

Default Congrats Coach HUD!!!

on you're first cajun win!!! It was a sloppy win to say the least but a W is a W!!!! Way to finish!!!

Dwight Bently MVP

Default Re: Congrats Coach HUD!!!

Gauthier earns his role in the driver seat as well.
    Derrick Dean, Lewis-Buchanan also had huge games!

Hopefully our O-line will improve come time for our first conference game.

Alright lets do this again next week!!!

And then find five more W's after that.

Signature win for Coach Hud!!!

LOL

Great Defense guys!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by raginWaldo View Post
    Gauthier earns his role in the driver seat as well.
    Derrick Dean, Lewis-Buchanan also had huge games!

Hopefully our O-line will improve come time for our first conference game.
    So true. I think the QB competition is just about over. Blaine will probably get the start next week and if he plays well (which he should cause it's against Nicholls st) then I think it's his for sure

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Ugly Ws count just the same.

Thanks defense!

Congratulations Coach!

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    Ugly Ws count just the same.

Thanks defense!

Congratulations Coach!
    I'm loving the heart the defense is showing. it seems like they are always having to bail out the offense and they get it done just about every time. most of our games this season will rely on them.

What a difference a week makes -

Last week, allowed 61 points. This week? 10.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan32 View Post
    So true. I think the QB competition is just about over. Blaine will probably get the start next week and if he plays well (which he should cause it's against Nicholls st) then I think it's his for sure
    I think you're right. Chris flat out fell apart tonight. The playcalling wasn't stellar, but Chris was his own worst enemy. Blaine plays like he seriously loves to run the offense.

awesome, but i think mason is the qb if we will win.

We have our first win under Coach Hud, congrats to the team and coaching staff.

I don't think either QB earned a right to start. Both are struggling to move the offense. Both are making mistakes. Both look like they don't know what they are doing. Coach Hud, you have got to get this fixed.

Had to take my wife out for her birthday dinner, so i missed the first quarter and a half, but what I saw made me happy. Just cause the Kent announcers kept saying how sloppy the game was shouldn't distract us from the fact that we won a game in which we were picked as 9-1/2 point dogs. I have seen a lot of sloppy football in my life, but I have also seen plenty of gritty football. Tonight Kent State was sloppy. The Cajuns where sloppy and gritty. I'll take it. Gritty is my favorite kind of football.

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    We have our first win under Coach Hud, congrats to the team and coaching staff.

I don't think either QB earned a right to start. Both are struggling to move the offense. Both are making mistakes. Both look like they don't know what they are doing. Coach Hud, you have got to get this fixed.
    yea they're both struggling. But it seems like this team isn't willing to play for Chris. I think they're more willing to play for Blaine. you could see that when Blaine came in. The offense had more energy to it. that's just my opinion though.

I think it's kinda funny how coach hud said the QB position is the least of his worries when that has been one of our biggest problems so far

I think Coach's biggest problem is kickoffs right now. QB battle might have been settled tonight: #17.

Some people won't admit that they were wrong. Gautier flat out moves this team down the field better than Masson does. Gautier's mistake today was caused by fighting for extra yards and the ball popping out after he already hit the ground. Masson, on the other hand, freaked out in the end zone and just threw the ball to no one for a safety.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information