Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Week 2 prediction thread Cajuns vs. Kent St.

Default Week 2 prediction thread Cajuns vs. Kent St.

UL 42
    Kent St. 28

UL is dominant in the run game as Griffen gets his first 100 yd game of his career with 2 TDs
    Surgeant gets a special teams TD on return

Default Re: Week 2 prediction thread Cajuns vs. Kent St.

Quote Originally Posted by raginWaldo View Post
    UL 42
    Kent St. 28

UL is dominant in the run game as Griffen gets his first 100 yd game of his career with 2 TDs
    Surgeant gets a special teams TD on return
    Agreed. Good prediction sir.

Cajuns show the world what this team is made of and the Frosh RB's combine for 160 yards on the ground, along with another 40 by Gautier as well. Cajuns win 35-24

Quote Originally Posted by TuffGuy84 View Post
    Cajuns show the world what this team is made of and the Frosh RB's combine for 160 yards on the ground, along with another 40 by Gautier as well. Cajuns win 35-24
    I agree with you sir that Cajuns gash KSU for at least 200 on the ground, but their defense one ups them & keeps KSU from crossing their 25 yard line. Cajuns 34- 6 for Fool's Golden flashes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkI9c.eature=related

30-28 UL if kickoffs are OK.
    38-30 KSU if not.

27-21 Cajuns with Green

32-20 Kent St. without Green

Quote Originally Posted by TheFan View Post
    27-21 Cajuns with Green

32-20 Kent St. without Green
    Green isnt our only weapon on offense, I dont think Missing Green would be that big of an impact. With Defensive pressure at the Line from Kent St. we will have to beat them on the ground

8. Default Re: Week 2 prediction thread Cajuns vs. Kent St.

31 - 16 good guys. Defense continues to find turnovers, offense because extremely efficient.

Quote Originally Posted by foofoochaisson View Post
    31 - 16 good guys. Defense continues to find turnovers, offense because extremely efficient.
    28-27 Cajuns

Quote Originally Posted by foofoochaisson View Post
    I'm with this guy.

Green isnt our only weapon on offense, I dont think Missing Green would be that big of an impact. With Defensive pressure at the Line from Kent St. we will have to beat them on the ground
    Missing an All-American for the Cajuns is a big deal. He opens up the O.

12. Default Re: Week 2 prediction thread Cajuns vs. Kent St.

24-21 UL wins

One of the other tight ends just needs to step up. Kent is aware that we have a bunch of plays leaning towards that position therefor they have to defend it just the same. I think this group of guys will rally together without the help of our star. We should still be okay, says the voice of optimism.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFan View Post
    Missing an All-American for the Cajuns is a big deal. He opens up the O.
    Kent State last had a .500 record in 2006 and Who knows when their last winning season was.
    UL is a much better team then the Golden Flashes and the fact that yall act like this is some stud team is confusing the hell out of me? Just because It is an OOC game? they are horrible and there should be no reason why we struggle vs. this team. Maybe the skeptics know something I dont, but I clearly know we are the better team. I am expecting atleast a 2 TD win over Kent St.

CajunZ1's Avatar CajunZ1 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Kent State last had a .500 record in 2006 and Who knows when their last winning season was.
    UL is a much better team then the Golden Flashes and the fact that yall act like this is some stud team is confusing the hell out of me? Just because It is an OOC game? they are horrible and there should be no reason why we struggle vs. this team. Maybe the skeptics know something I dont, but I clearly know we are the better team. I am expecting atleast a 2 TD win over Kent St.
    I feel better now.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information