Thread: Interesting facts from Street & Smith's 2005 College Football Yearbook

Default Interesting facts from Street & Smith's 2005 College Football Yearbook

Jerry Babb ranked 20th in the nation last year in total offense. Matt Leinart ranked 25th.

Also in the list of prep seniors to watch:
    Defensive Linemen
    Jarrod Shaw - Northside
    Linebackers
    Jacod Cutrera - Acadiana
    Kickers
    Dusty Castille - Carencro

In Rating the Sun Belt players:
    Best Hands - Bill Sampy
    Best Running QB - Jerry Babb

They also have Evangel Christian University ranked in the Top 25 High School poll. Plus they have a decent article on the team.

Oh yeah, anyone going to Austin? We might be going on a bachelor party to the game and then party after.

Default Re: Interesting facts from Street & Smith's 2005 College Football Yearbook

Very good post Cjr....

Default Re: Interesting facts from Street & Smith's 2005 College Football Yearbook

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888
    Jerry Babb ranked 20th in the nation last year in total offense. Matt Leinart ranked 25th.

Also in the list of prep seniors to watch:
    Defensive Linemen
    Jarrod Shaw - Northside
    Linebackers
    Jacod Cutrera - Acadiana
    Kickers
    Dusty Castille - Carencro

In Rating the Sun Belt players:
    Best Hands - Bill Sampy
    Best Running QB - Jerry Babb

They also have Evangel Christian University ranked in the Top 25 High School poll. Plus they have a decent article on the team.

Oh yeah, anyone going to Austin? We might be going on a bachelor party to the game and then party after.
    Cutrara unfortunately has alreayd verballed to that other school up I10. Shaw also will most likely commit to LSU but dusty castille will be one to watch.

Granted I could be completely wrong, but I thought Dusty Castille was a Sr. in 05'. I know I used to play baseball and soccer with him, and he at that time was a year behind me. I graduated in 04', so unless he got held back sometime in highschool, then he graduated this past year. I guess I need to contact him, because this is news to me.

Thread Information