Thread: Cajun Field Pictures

1. UL Football Cajun Field Pictures

I was wondering if any of you have some pictures of Cajun Field from last year, preferably designs in the end zones and the 50 yard line. The reason I am asking is I am painting and exact replica of the field on a peice of plywood, which we will play "beer pong" on. I am planning on bringing the table to tailgating and such. Please post any pictures that may help me out. Also, if any of you know of any changes that are going to be made to the field for the 2005 season, please fill me in, I want it to be up to date as possible.

2. Default Re: Cajun Field Pictures

What color is LOUISIANA written in the end zones and what is the logo on the 50 yard line?

3. Default Re: Cajun Field Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun111
    What color is LOUISIANA written in the end zones and what is the logo on the 50 yard line?
    50 yard line was an arched Louisiana's Ragin' Cajuns logo. The end zone letters were white . . . when the game started

Here were some pictures from around the MTSU game LINK

Here were some pictures from around the ? game LINK

Default Re: Cajun Field Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine
    50 yard line was an arched Louisiana's Ragin' Cajuns logo. The end zone letters were white . . . when the game started

Here were some pictures from around the MTSU game LINK

Here were some pictures from around the ? game LINK
    Turbine,

In the 4th pic from the top in the set from the MTSU game, I am the guy facing the camera with the hat that has the pepper on it.

Thread Information