Thread: Special teams

Default Special teams

I havent really heard much about how we're looking on ST. How improved should we be? We looked like the worst kickoff coverage team last year and it didn't help that the kickoffs never really went far. I also don't remember our return game doing much last year. Is that supposed to be better? How is ortego's replacement looking?

2. Default Re: Special teams

There is zero chance of duplicate results.

Last year the aproach was so cautios, it prevented the players from giving 100%

Default Re: Special teams

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan32 View Post
    I havent really heard much about how we're looking on ST. How improved should we be? We looked like the worst kickoff coverage team last year and it didn't help that the kickoffs never really went far. I also don't remember our return game doing much last year. Is that supposed to be better? How is ortego's replacement looking?
    I don't think the punting game will be as much of a concern as the kickoff coverage was. With Stover kicking it deeper than Albrecht and Baer, hopefully we will get more touchbacks rather than teams catching at the 10 and returning it to near midfield every time. Our return game will hopefully be better and we have some talented guys who can be back there with Harry Peoples, Surgent, Lawson etc

Thread Information