Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Lady Cajuns Soccer 2011

1. Default Re: Soccer Drops 2-0 Decision to Arkansas State

For almost a decade coach W's teams have hovered between decent and bad.

I feel for the girls, although more than one have found a ring on their finger at the end. So it is not all bad.

Default Re: Soccer Drops 2-0 Decision to Arkansas State

So what's the deal? They start the season on the best opening run in their history, and now they can't buy a goal. Very disappointing. I feel bad for the ladies. Hope they keep their heads up and keep pushing forward. Maybe Coach Hud can give them a pep talk before their next home match!

Louisiana Campus Re: Soccer Drops 2-0 Decision to Arkansas State

This team has many injuries (6 or 7), including the loss of key players. Having attended most of the matches, I can say they play extremely hard, despite the loss of these players.

Quote Originally Posted by OLF82 View Post
    This team has many injuries (6 or 7), including the loss of key players. Having attended most of the matches, I can say they play extremely hard, despite the loss of these players.
    Ok that makes sense. Went last Sunday and even during warm ups could tell we were mis-matched. With key players out that would explain it. Lafayette has a great youth soccer program. We defintely should be able to draw from local talent and field some competitve teams.

5. Default Re: Soccer Drops 2-0 Decision to Arkansas State

Since you do attend these games, one question.
    In your opinion, is it time for a coaching change?

OK, didn't know that. That helps explain a lot. Wishing the ladies a strong turnaround this season!

7. Default Lady Cajuns Close Out Home Slate with 4-2 Win

The Ragin' Cajuns soccer team ended an 11-game skid Thursday night defeating Florida lt;br />Atlantic in the final home contest of the season by a final of 4-2 at the Cajuns lt;br />Soccer/Track Facility.

Homes SO Clean

Default Re: Cajuns Close Out Home Slate with 4-2 Win

Congratulations, ladies! Good luck closing out the season!

Default Re: Lady Cajuns Close Out Home Slate with 4-2 Win

Way to play so hard and get this win after so many injuries and a couple of heart-breaking losses.
    .very proud of this team.congratulations!

10. Default Cajuns Post Win in Season Finale, 4-0

The Ragin' Cajuns soccer team picked up a 4-0 win over La.-Monroe in the season finale lt;br />on Friday evening at the ULM Soccer Complex in Monroe, La. Win the win, the Cajuns lt;br />finish the season with a record of 6-12-2

Homes SO Clean

Louisiana Campus Re: Cajuns Post Win in Season Finale, 4-0

.great way to finish out a tough season. To win the last game on the road in such a commanding fashion shows the heart of
    this team. Congratulations.

Default Re: Cajuns Post Win in Season Finale, 4-0

.great way to finish out a tough season. To win the last game on the road in such a commanding fashion shows the heart of
    this team. Congratulations.
    I agree! Congrats on finishing out a tough season on a high note! That shows a LOT of character.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information