Thread: RCAF Logo

Ragin' Cajuns RCAF Logo

Does someone have a quality gif, jpg, etc of the RCAF logo with a year in it? That I can use for the ULtimate UL Fan Homepage?

The one I am currently using not only is for 2010, but I scanned it myself and if you look closely you can tell. I'd hate to keep having to find a new logo every single year for the page?

2. Default Re: RCAF Logo

Quote Originally Posted by andrepourciau View Post
    Does someone have a quality gif, jpg, etc of the RCAF logo with a year in it? That I can use for the ULtimate UL Fan Homepage?

The one I am currently using not only is for 2010, but I scanned it myself and if you look closely you can tell. I'd hate to keep having to find a new logo every single year for the page?
    Damn you are lazy---LOL--Thanks for your ULTIMATE---saves my butt at times!!!!! It is my athletic Google!!!

Ragin' Cajuns Re: RCAF Logo

Quote Originally Posted by andrepourciau View Post
    Does someone have a quality gif, jpg, etc of the RCAF logo without a year in it? That I can use for the ULtimate UL Fan Homepage?

Correction made.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: RCAF Logo

MANY MANY THANKS to getadotcom for providing me with the official logo of the RCAF without the year in it!!!

The ULtimate Fan Page has now been updated with the new logo.

Also of note, since we are officially within game week, the weather for gametime has now shown up on it's widget on the page.

Thread Information