Poll: What price makes UL Football Tickets a real commodity

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Lets raise Ticket prices

Default Re: Lets raise Ticket prices

Quote Originally Posted by gorcajun
    Sell 5K of Young Ragin Cajun Club tickets

This could mean more money than $1-2 per ticket increase for those already purchasing tickets.
    I agree wholeheartedly. This is a tremendous deal for families (as a kid, I was a member when my family lived in Lafayette).

It's also something that the university severely under-markets.

2. Default Re: Lets raise Ticket prices

Quote Originally Posted by gorcajun
    Sell 5K of Young Ragin Cajun Club tickets, and there is a way, believe me. That will occupy a lot of the upper deck. Since the YRCC member cannot drive, somebody must bring them--more reserved seating. More popcorn, candied apples, Pepsi, lemonade, pizza, ice cream. All I see is

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

at football, men & women's basketball, baseball softball, soccer

This could mean more money than $1-2 per ticket increase for those already purchasing tickets.
    Never thought about this before-----But yea make that top deck to the sides Kidsville--Half price drinks , ice cream, popcorn, etc. Great Idea---remember when I had to check out the daughter with boyfriend up in the 2nd level!!!

3. Default Re: Lets raise Ticket prices

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer
    Never thought about this before-----But yea make that top deck to the sides Kidsville--Half price drinks , ice cream, popcorn, etc. Great Idea---remember when I had to check out the daughter with boyfriend up in the 2nd level!!!
    If Louisiana EVER sells out the upper deck on a consistent basis, watch out, the lower deck will follow.

If the staduim looks like it is "happening" from the road, people will flock.

UL Football Re: Lets raise Ticket prices

The answer is simple. WIN. Its amazing how many people come on a consistant basis to a team that has not had a wining season since 1995. Watch the Cajuns win 8 or 9 games, go to a bowl and we'll be scalping tickets!

UL Football Re: Lets raise Ticket prices

Quote Originally Posted by mickzat
    The answer is simple. WIN. Its amazing how many people come on a consistant basis to a team that has not had a wining season since 1995. Watch the Cajuns win 8 or 9 games, go to a bowl and we'll be scalping tickets!

You are so very correct! I feel if we win 7 this season or more then along with the Ground breaking of the Indoor Complex and the other untold initiatives and "IT IS ON"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE RED MEANS GEAUX!!!!!!!!

DaddyCajun!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information