Thread: Lady Cajuns Basketball #1

1. Default Lady Cajuns Basketball

Now that UL has committed to Coach Hall, what is the status of his upcoming 2006 team? I read earlier in the year that the incoming freshman Blair Broadhead was hurt (ACL?). How healthy are they and who all has committed for this next season? The pictures posted of the new gym floor look great!

2. UL Basketball ladycajunbasketball/#1

congratulation headragincajun1.the first thing i would like to say is to the fans/potential fans "BUY SEASON TICKETS" sell the place out and the students will come, also get started early on campus by putting up huge signs in the union, in front of long gym, get the players in the union promoting and passing out schedules,carrying signs, do something to the outside of long gym to draw attention (not necessarily anything that will cost just an attention getter) visibility draws attention again, start early put something in the vermillion, on local radio, tv good luck and i will be there for sure as i'm always anyway. GEAUX CAJUNS

Default Re: ladycajunbasketball/#1

Quote Originally Posted by Oldman
    congratulation headragincajun1.the first thing i would like to say is to the fans/potential fans "BUY SEASON TICKETS" sell the place out and the students will come, also get started early on campus by putting up huge signs in the union, in front of long gym, get the players in the union promoting and passing out schedules,carrying signs, do something to the outside of long gym to draw attention (not necessarily anything that will cost just an attention getter) visibility draws attention again, start early put something in the vermillion, on local radio, tv good luck and i will be there for sure as i'm always anyway. GEAUX CAJUNS
    Oldman:
    THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT. WE ARE ASKING FOR ALL OUR DIE-HARDS TO BRING SOMEBODY NEW THIS YEAR TO THE GAMES. WE CAN DOUBLE OUR ATTENDANCE BY DOING JUST THAT. WE HAVE ALSO SIGNED SOME GOOD LOCAL PLAYERS FOR THE COMING YEAR. WE NEED ALL THE HELP WE CAN GET. STAY WITH US. THANKS.
    HEADRAGINCAJUN1

Thread Information