Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Black helmet

Default Re: Black Helmets

Then again, we wore black helmets against FIU when they wore black helmets as well.

Quote Originally Posted by njustice View Post
    Does anyone know what uniform we'll be wearing this Saturday against ASU? I'd love to see them rock the black helmets this weekend!
    Just got back from the QB Club Luncheon. Hud made it official on the uniforms. Same as our win against FIU! Black Helmets, White Shirts, Black Pants. Said it brought us luck before, do it again!!

Quote Originally Posted by njustice View Post
    That's unfortunate, but I still like the red ones too.
    I hope Coach Hud keeps the white face masks on the red helmets. That looks much better than the black face masks which should only be on the black helmets, IMO.

4. Default Re: Black Helmets

TELL US ABOUT THE LUNCHEON!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BTG View Post
    Just got back from the QB Club Luncheon. Hud made it official on the uniforms. Same as our win against FIU! Black Helmets, White Shirts, Black Pants. Said it brought us luck before, do it again!!
    This just made my day!

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    I hope Coach Hud keeps the white face masks on the red helmets. That looks much better than the black face masks which should only be on the black helmets, IMO.
    He commented on that too!! White fase masks may be here to stay on the red helmets. Wouldn't say for sure.but commented again on the 'luck' it brought us!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Vegetable soup, shrimp ettouffee, roast, mashed potatoes, fried beef tips, green beans, and corn. Oh yea, and bread pudding for dessert.

I like that look.

I doubted HudI will have to pay for this.

Hud recieved a standing ovation when he was introduced. Told the crowded room how much it meant to have a group of players who never, ever gave up. Told how he was so proud of them for 'holding the rope'.and never quitting. Added a bit of humor, if anyone in the room had left the game early, then they had 'let go of the rope'.and he would have them running laps for it! Said the 'bubble screen' pass hurt us.and that he was quite aware that Ark State was going to use it. He counterd the question of how we would solve it, said he would have to bring more in the box to stop it. Our secondary would be challenged to handle it. Told how Ark St is a Senior dominated team. Lots of experience. He felt our guys were fired up, and ready for the challenge. Tremendous game film of the Monroe game, and awesome scenes from the UL locker room afterwards. Asked for as many fans that can get to the game to come, and if not, watch on ESPN3. Great meeting.you can just feel the energy from HUD when he speaks. Left the meeting feeling very confident we will show up with our best game Saturday. You could tell HUD will have them ready to play for a share of the title.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Black Helmets

Like I said in another thread, THIS is the SOLUTION!!!

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:7015215

12. Default Re: Black Helmets

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    Vegetable soup, shrimp ettouffee, roast, mashed potatoes, fried beef tips, green beans, and corn. Oh yea, and bread pudding for dessert.
    -----Why did I know that was what to suspect for a reply?????

ex

-----Why did I know that was what to suspect for a reply?????
    And then.it was Shrimp Stew, not ettouffee.meat loaf, not roast, fried chicken tenders, not beef tips.and sweet peas not green beans. LOLthere were two serving lines.maybe there were two menus

15. Default Re: Black Helmets

stAte will be wearing all black.

Be sure to check out our downtown area while you're in town. Especially if you come in Friday night.

If you want some really up-scale dining, you'll want to eat at Omar's / The 501. It's the same place, and I really don't know why it has two names. But, really, really good steaks.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread Information