Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: OSU Previews Cajuns

Default Re: OSU Previews Cajuns

I love how the OSU player, while doing his inverview, was still in disbelief as to how rowdy our fans were last year. He called us the Craziest crowd he's seen and mentioned how we had someone go streaking during a timeout! I loved it. You could tell he meant every word of that comment.

Wow. I truly hope HUD reads this. As much as I want a winning season and bowl birth, if it waited til next year but we beat the snot out of these _____s in week 1 I would be content.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: OSU Previews Cajuns

At least this @$$hole thinks we can get a couple scores in this game! If the pokes think like this idiot, I hope Coach Hud and the CAJUNS make them PAY!!!

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I think he disrespected us?! . so what? We have earned our past statistical horrors and that is basically what we are in for until we prove otherwise. It's easy to call this guy a jackleg. because he is. but we cannot expect any slight measure of respect until we earn it. He is a jerk for writing the dumb intro BS. but as for evaluating us on paper, football-wise. I don't see where we can argue with anyone until we get it done on the field. His score prediction was a little odd considering his extreme lack of respect for Hud and our offensive capabilities.

But. to sum it up. that's a goofy review. He dogs the snot out of us and Hud. but despite the fact we scored only 22ppg last year. he gives us 24 against OSU this year. in Stillwater!

Let's beat those Pokes!!! Geaux Cajuns!!!

the person that wrote that blog and even some of the people that commented are dip____s.

We got some young talent that no one has ever seen and our opponents will be in for a big surprise!!

Trust me when I say the (in the know) OSU fans and team are not overloooking the Cajuns at all. We are definitely taking the "one game at a time" perspective on the upcoming season. Good Luck and may there be no injuries in the opener.

Quote Originally Posted by OSTATE84te View Post
    Trust me when I say the (in the know) OSU fans and team are not overloooking the Cajuns at all. We are definitely taking the "one game at a time" perspective on the upcoming season. Good Luck and may there be no injuries in the opener.
    OSTATE, how much do you think the offense will suffer without Holgorsen? Or do you think they will be even better? I know they have a bunch of returning talent but you have to wonder how much of their success was because of dana and how much was because of their talent.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan32 View Post
    OSTATE, how much do you think the offense will suffer without Holgorsen? Or do you think they will be even better? I know they have a bunch of returning talent but you have to wonder how much of their success was because of dana and how much was because of their talent.
    I honestly think you will see no drop off whatsoever from last year, Weeden(QB) has been an absolute stud in fall practice and our receiving corp is 3 deep across the board. My hope is that Monken (new OC) will bring a LITTLE more ball control to our offense so our D can get a breather every now and then. I loved what Holgy brought to the table, but it seemed like our O was either 3 and out or scoring on two minute or less drives. I look for Monken to show us the best of both worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan32 View Post
    Dude, with Weeden, Blackmon and the rest of their offense, you could play drinking games while calling their offensive plays and be successful.

Hey Cajun fans, ready for Sep 3rd? I sure am. I see you guys already met 84, he's a good man. Tell me a little about your team this year. Who Should we watch out for?

Quote Originally Posted by hefley001 View Post
    Hey Cajun fans, ready for Sep 3rd? I sure am. I see you guys already met 84, he's a good man. Tell me a little about your team this year. Who Should we watch out for?
    Yep, we're ready. Not as ready as I'd be if we were, say, ranked in the Top 10! All you need to look out for is #89 LeDarius Green our TE. LG is a preseason All American and is on both the Mackey AND Biletnikof Watch lists. Man, just blanket him with 3 to 5 defenders and we won't be able to do a thing! But that's all we got. I mean, he's the ONLY player who we even have listed on the preseason All Sun Belt Conference teams (3 deep). (Seriously!) Hope your Cowboys will take care not to rough us up too bad before we head back south to the bayous. But I do hope it is a fun game for all!

I remember at halftime, last year, I walked out of the stadium for a minute to pick something up at my tailgating spot. There was an OSU fan chain smoking. I went up to talk to the gentleman and asked if everything was okay. he said, "I can't believe we are losing, you guys are making us look very bad". I told him to relax and told him while OSU was in the locker room adjusting, we were going to come out and do the same thing (and told him about their depth vs. ours). Well, I guess he was happy with the final score. However, watch these Cajuns this year! UL 45 OSU 3

Quote Originally Posted by RaginFan2 View Post
    Yep, we're ready. Not as ready as I'd be if we were, say, ranked in the Top 10! All you need to look out for is #89 LeDarius Green our TE. LG is a preseason All American and is on both the Mackey AND Biletnikof Watch lists. Man, just blanket him with 3 to 5 defenders and we won't be able to do a thing! But that's all we got. I mean, he's the ONLY player who we even have listed on the preseason All Sun Belt Conference teams (3 deep). (Seriously!) Hope your Cowboys will take care not to rough us up too bad before we head back south to the bayous. But I do hope it is a fun game for all!
    dumbest response ever.but yes please blanket a TE!! Just the TE, no one else, hopefully we "wont have a chance" if you do this! GL Cant wait for the opening day!!!

Quote Originally Posted by raginWaldo View Post
    dumbest response ever.but yes please blanket a TE!! Just the TE, no one else, hopefully we "wont have a chance" if you do this! GL Cant wait for the opening day!!!
    "Dumbest response EVER." ??? Wow, I guess your sarcasm meter is broken, huh?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information