Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 . LastLast

Thread: New Uniforms

Default Re: From KATC Facebook page: New Uniforms

WOW! JUST WOW!

This makes me think if this might have any connection with something I noticed at the bookstore last Friday. They have pretty much all of the football jerseys on sale for $19.99. Are they cleaning house to make way to actually sell a new version? Will the bookstore actually sell a replica jersey that we have all been wanting?
    Just a thought. VERY EXCITED to hear this news.

As a side note, I will be back at the bookstore tomorrow for some more purchases. The new Nike stuff is really nice. Tax free tomorrow as well.

Team work makes the Dream work

IN HUD WE TRUST

2. Default Re: From KATC Facebook page: New Uniforms

Quote Originally Posted by nathancpike View Post
    Ragin' Cajuns are unveiling new football uniforms for the season sometime this week. We'll have them for you whenever they are released. What do you want them to look like? -Travis

Ragin' Cajuns Re: From KATC Facebook page: New Uniforms

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun77 View Post
    Dude, at least wear a HELMET when you do that!!

Quote Originally Posted by NOCajun View Post
    The helmet doesn't have to be black, does it? LOL

5. Default Re: From KATC Facebook page: New Uniforms

I hope it's juicy white meat

I hope to see an overhaul of our current Uni's as I think they look like ____. I don't mind some black being added to the mix as that is a good color to blend with our traditional colors and the black helmet they played around with earlier in the spring looked pretty good IMO. We need a change in culture and identity so I'm all for a new look in the Uni's as well.

Quote Originally Posted by andrepourciau View Post
    If anyone cares, I listed my house to sell and sold it in 6 days!!!!! Yes, somehow in this HORRIBLE economy and housing market I, err we, did that.
    NICE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post

The only change I would have is LOUISIANA on the front for road games. I'm ok with CAJUNS on at the Swamp! I do love the white face mask! LOUISIANA in script would be better on the helmet though.

10. Default Re: From KATC Facebook page: New Uniforms

Quote Originally Posted by NOCajun View Post
    Should the helmet be black, red, or white?

Stripes or no stripes? If stripes, how many stripes?

Should the helmet have a fleur de lis on it? Ragin's Cajuns? Louisiana? The Flaming Pepper?

SheeshI can't even bang my head with out controversy.

Quote Originally Posted by nathancpike View Post
    Ragin' Cajuns are unveiling new football uniforms for the season sometime this week. We'll have them for you whenever they are released. What do you want them to look like? -Travis
    Ok, I am assuming we get new uniforms every year? Is there a cost to changing our olf design for the new design?
    Are the Helmets gonna be black, if so, HERE is where I don't go along with HUD, we don't need to be spending any more money on 3 different helmets, 5 different jerseys, 5 different pants. Now if the are free, I won't complain, but if we have Black uniforms, I OBJECT, OUR COLORS ARE NOT BLACK AND WHITE, OR BLACK, WHITE AND RED, WE ARE NOT TEXAS TECH. iF OUR COLORS WERE BLACK, RED AND WHITE, I WOULD NOT HAVE A PROBLEM. What's wrong with our traditional colors?
    Sorry, is this Athletic program like our fed government spending money we don't really have on unnecessary items.
    Guys, I bleed Vermilion Red and White. Black trim, I could live with, but not BLACK HELMETS.

GEAUX CAJUNS
    Vermilion Red and White

I don't care what the uniforms look like.for the record. Our Marching band has had a majority black uniform for awhile. Our basketball team has worn a black uniform as has our baseball team.

Black is slowly working into the color scheme. Vermillion is a school color we haven't worn vermillion in forever.

Quote Originally Posted by SlappyCajun View Post
    I don't care what the uniforms look like.for the record. Our Marching band has had a majority black uniform for awhile. Our basketball team has worn a black uniform as has our baseball team.

Black is slowly working into the color scheme. Vermillion is a school color we haven't worn vermillion in forever.
    Someone FINALLY said it. We switched from Vermillion to Red when Sam Robertson took over the program in 1980.

This is a GREAT IDEA Re: From KATC Facebook page: New Uniforms

Quote Originally Posted by USLJim View Post
    Ok, I am assuming we get new uniforms every year? Is there a cost to changing our olf design for the new design?
    Are the Helmets gonna be black, if so, HERE is where I don't go along with HUD, we don't need to be spending any more money on 3 different helmets, 5 different jerseys, 5 different pants. Now if the are free, I won't complain, but if we have Black uniforms, I OBJECT, OUR COLORS ARE NOT BLACK AND WHITE, OR BLACK, WHITE AND RED, WE ARE NOT TEXAS TECH. iF OUR COLORS WERE BLACK, RED AND WHITE, I WOULD NOT HAVE A PROBLEM. What's wrong with our traditional colors?
    Sorry, is this Athletic program like our fed government spending money we don't really have on unnecessary items.
    Guys, I bleed Vermilion Red and White. Black trim, I could live with, but not BLACK HELMETS.

GEAUX CAJUNS
    Vermilion Red and White
    If this is what the youth are looking for.we have to abide.

UL Football Re: From KATC Facebook page: New Uniforms

If I was ever given the choice to decide what we wore, I would definitely go old school Stokley years. Classic. Old school shows our long tradition and is a clean look. I hope we don't become the Miamis' and the Oregons' of the football world who change every other year. If it were up to me.classic old school with maybe minor tweeks to the helment logos and maybe one black uni for the Herbert Heymann Classic to wear every year (that to, old school style, just black with red accent). Either way I am just happy to see the excitement in Lafayette surrounding this team. I am excited for football to start and I am excited for some friends of mine who are seniors. I wish them the best of luck in some brand new unis'!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 . LastLast

Thread Information