Thread: Lady Cajun Basketball Camps??????

UL Basketball Lady Cajun Basketball Camps??????

Was looking for a basketball camp for my 10yr old daughter and did not see where there was any being offered by Louisiana Lady Cajun coach Kelly Hall.

Does anyone know if he will have a camp??

DaddyCajun!!

ps Do you know of any other good girls basketball camps, like maybe coach Broadhead???

Default Re: Lady Cajun Basketball Camps??????

Cajun camps are listed

http://ragincajuns.com/Gumbo/athletics052505camps.htm

Also-Pokey Chatman has them as well

http://www.coachpokey.com/MainMenu.htm

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun
    Was looking for a basketball camp for my 10yr old daughter and did not see where there was any being offered by Louisiana Lady Cajun coach Kelly Hall.

Does anyone know if he will have a camp??

DaddyCajun!!

ps Do you know of any other good girls basketball camps, like maybe coach Broadhead???
    Daddy Cajun:
    We are shut down because of the NEW FLOOR being put into E.K. LONG for the summer. It should be ready by July 15th but we couldn't schedule anything because you never know. They actually got started like 2 weeks late too. We will be up and running for next summer. I appreciate all your support.
    HEADRAGINCAJUN1

How is Traynell Clavell coming along? How do you see her role on the team this coming season? I enjoyed watching her play her freshman year for the Tigers-I wd think she ought to be an excellent addition to your team.

Quote Originally Posted by LsuULFan
    How is Traynell Clavell coming along? How do you see her role on the team this coming season? I enjoyed watching her play her freshman year for the Tigers-I wd think she ought to be an excellent addition to your team.

Wow, i will be the first to admit that I do not follow the behind the scenes activities with Womens basketball as I do other sports(mainly cause it is harder to dig up), but to see that we are getting transfers from the #1 team in the land!!!! I am getting goosebumps thinking of the next season, to bad it is going to be difficult for me to attend basketball games(men and women) in general next spring!

That is great to see and hear!

She is from around this area and played on the team that made it to the Final 4 year before last. She seemed like a good post player. She didn't start but played a fair amount during the season-especially since I seem to recall some of our post players were hurt earlier in the year. I don't know her personally-but the addition of Sylvia Fowles may have been a factor in her transfering-to get more time playing in the post. As I recall-seemed like she wd be a good workman/rebounder/defensive player in the post. Liked what I saw. Seems like a good kid.

UL Basketball Re: Lady Cajun Basketball Camps??????

The Men's Basketball Camp is for Boys and GIRLS. Many girls attend the camp every year.

8. Default Re: Lady Cajun Basketball Camps??????

Quote Originally Posted by LsuULFan
    Also-Pokey Chatman has them as well
    That website has a lot of frills, kids will love it. I know because I'm still a kid

We need to do the same for UL coaches.

Pokey's site is the best of all the LSU coaches. Pokey has her act together and never misses an opportunity to promote the program.

Likewise-from all I have heard-Coach Hall is doing a great job building a program.

IMO-the biggest part is getting people to give WBB a shot. Once you see it-kids working hard and playing good fundemental basketball-its a lot of fun to watch. Most of the time they don't try a lot of the stupid things the guys will try. I admit I've been spoiled watching Simoene and Tameka, but still .

Thread Information