Thread: Justin Morgan Drafted

Default Justin Morgan Drafted

Justin was drafted by the Cubs in the 39th round. This is amazing considering where he started and how all his hard work paid off.If getting to the big league required all heart,leadership and work ethic just send him nowI am tinkled pink and get goose bumps knowing his story.

Default Re: Justin Morgan Drafted

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS
    Justin was drafted by the Cubs in the 39th round. This is amazing considering where he started and how all his hard work paid off.If getting to the big league required all heart,leadership and work ethic just send him nowI am tinkled pink and get goose bumps knowing his story.

The funny thing about the picture is thats Mazz.

3. Default Re: Justin Morgan Drafted

Quote Originally Posted by TheFan
    The funny thing about the picture is thats Mazz.
    My fault.

I couldn't see the number behind the plate but I thought I was being a good detective because I took this picture at the end of the inning and I thought Morgan was #20

Do you think there was a mid inning switch or was Morgan walking around in gear? Or is #20 Mazz ? ? ? ? I see now the lack of wrist bands
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Re: Justin Morgan Drafted

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine
    My fault.

I couldn't see the number behind the plate but I thought I was being a good detective because I took this picture at the end of the inning and I thought Morgan was #20

Do you think there was a mid inning switch or was Morgan walking around in gear? Or is #20 Mazz ? ? ? ? I see now the lack of wrist bands

That is Cap #20

Thread Information