Thread: Dallas Morris

Default Dallas Morris

And with the 733 pick of the 2005 MLB draft the Dodgers select 3rd basemen Dallas Morris from the University of Louisiana

Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Re: Dallas Morris

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364
    And with the 733 pick of the 2005 MLB draft the Dodgers select 3rd basemen Dallas Morris from the University of Louisiana

That would be the Los Angeles Angels of Aneheim

Damn them Angels I can't look at LA and think Dodgers anymore. I'm sure everyone will forgive the mistake

No Clutch, you are banned from posting and can no longer give us any of your input! You are not to be condemned to forum hell!

ps. email me about this weekend, i am trying to get everything figured out. And you missed out on some fish, walked away with over a bill!

I guess I'll go to the LSU delphi forum where i can be excepted lol that would be kinda like hell only different.

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364
    Good luck to Dallas in the future, he did a lot of good things for the cajuns.

I wish I could take credit for adding the picture but I have to give thanks to Turbine for sprucing my post up a lil bit

That Turbine is something else! Turbines sprucing is like Dallas Morris many hits in the gap, he places it where it needs to be and just in time!!

DaddyCajun!

Thread Information