Thread: Reggie Bush to Miami?!?!?!?!

UL Football Reggie Bush to Miami?!?!?!?!

This will probably be good considering the trades and picks these Saint coaches have made in the past!!! Good luck Reggie except when playing the Saints.

Default Re: Reggie Bush to Miami?!?!?!?!

Yeah now him and LeBron can talk about choking and not living up to expectations together.

Quote Originally Posted by CAJUN_LXA685 View Post
    _ Yeah now him and LeBron can talk about choking and not living up to expectations together. _
    Reggie has his ring. Lebron doesn't. Also, undoubtedly Reggie did not live up to expectations, but aside from the Seattle game when everyone played like ____e and Reggie dropped the touchdown pass, did he choke a bunch?

At least he went to Miami and not Tampa or Philly.

igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by SlappyCajun View Post
    _ Reggie has his ring. Lebron doesn't. Also, undoubtedly Reggie did not live up to expectations, but aside from the Seattle game when everyone played like ____e and Reggie dropped the touchdown pass, did he choke a bunch? _
    Amazing how quickly people are piling on Reggie now. He may not have lived up to the crazy expectations people had for him, but during his six years here he helped the team win a Super Bowl, make it to the NFC championship and feature one of the most high-powered offenses in the league.

He wasn't Walter Payton or Emmitt Smith, but he also wasn't garbage.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Reggie Bush to Miami?!?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch24 View Post
    _ Amazing how quickly people are piling on Reggie now. He may not have lived up to the crazy expectations people had for him, but during his six years here he helped the team win a Super Bowl, make it to the NFC championship and feature one of the most high-powered offenses in the league.

He wasn't Walter Payton or Emmitt Smith, but he also wasn't garbage. _
    well put; well said. i agree. he helped the saints win a super bowl. that's how i will always remember reggie bush--a winner in college, and in the nfl. i hope he has a fruitful remainder of his career.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch24 View Post
    _ Amazing how quickly people are piling on Reggie now. He may not have lived up to the crazy expectations people had for him, but during his six years here he helped the team win a Super Bowl, make it to the NFC championship and feature one of the most high-powered offenses in the league.

He wasn't Walter Payton or Emmitt Smith, but he also wasn't garbage. _
    Its a Saints fan thing They did the same thing to Jake when he was winning at Carolinaits kind of weird.

Z

Reggie Bush is the type of athlete that will make big plays and can win you one game each year. Reggie Bush will be sorely missed, if a guy consistenly can put me on his back and win one game for me every year, pay the man.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ Its a Saints fan thing They did the same thing to Jake when he was winning at Carolinaits kind of weird.

Z _
    That is because they are highly disloyal. Wellat least the band wagoners are. Matt Hasslebeck just signed with TennesseeI wish him all the best and I am going to miss him as the Seahawks quarterback. Reggie was the reason for the band wagoners to jump on, I am sure his jersey will remain on many a back in the Superdome. The Super Bowl made them all forget about him quickly.now he is radioactive. I find it funny another Heisman winning running back picked by the Saints is cast off to Miami. Ingram should buy a house in South Beach right nowit's fate.

Don't judge every Saints fan by Kyle. I am a huge Saints fan, Jake fan, and wish Reggie could have stayed. I wish Reggie well because he was an important part of my favorite pro team. I just wish he could have stayed healthier.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Reggie Bush to Miami?!?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ Its a Saints fan thing They did the same thing to Jake when he was winning at Carolinaits kind of weird.

Z _
    No. They did it to Jake because he went to CAROLINA and was playing in our division. Not weird at all. It wouldn't have been nearly as bad if he'd been traded to Miami or anywhere else in the AFC.

Quote Originally Posted by CRAWFISH61 View Post
    _ Don't judge every Saints fan by Kyle. I am a huge Saints fan, Jake fan, and wish Reggie could have stayed. I wish Reggie well because he was an important part of my favorite pro team. I just wish he could have stayed healthier. _
    I know I shouldn't.but its too easy.

What Reggie brought to every game he played in was horrible mismatches, especially if he was motioned out as a receiver and a linebacker had to man up on him.

I think that Reggie didn't contribute as much as everyone hoped in terms of rushing yards, but he definitely contributed by helping get other receivers wide open. I think he's going to do good things in Miami.

Thread Information