Thread: I'm Proud of my 48-19 Cajuns

1. UL Baseball I'm Proud of my 48-19 Cajuns

I think the goal set at the start of the season was 48 wins. I never thought that goal would be set to low. I love the job you did in the regionals without the one or two pitchers.

2. Default Re: I'm Proud of my 48-19 Cajuns

Quote Originally Posted by Bert
    I love the job you did in the regionals without the one or two pitchers.
    Without the real Ardoin and Faught, I could not agree more.

Default Re: I'm Proud of my 48-19 Cajuns

I believe if anyone says they are not proud of this team and their accomplishments then they aren't true cajun fans. This team hit rough times down the stretch but they never gave up and even in todays game when Faught left the game and it seemed like everything was going to be against them, they gave up 4 runs but they never quit. Just like during basketball season they might not have accomplished as much as us fans wanted but they played hard all year and for that I am very proud.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: I'm Proud of my 48-19 Cajuns

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364
    I believe if anyone says they are not proud of this team and their accomplishments then they aren't true cajun fans. This team hit rough times down the stretch but they never gave up and even in todays game when Faught left the game and it seemed like everything was going to be against them, they gave up 4 runs but they never quit. Just like during basketball season they might not have accomplished as much as us fans wanted but they played hard all year and for that I am very proud.

Thanks for the wonderful Season!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine
    Without the real Ardoin and Faught, I could not agree more.
    The Cajuns got plenty of R E S P E C T in the toughest Regional in the country. They played their hearts out and came up one run short. I am proud to be a RAGIN CAJUN Fan. I think we got a lot out of a thin pitching staff and Ian Pecarraro pitched great for the three innings he appeared. The freshman kept us in it until the end Cajuns will be VERY GOOD again next year. Congratulations to Tony and the boys for a GREAT SEASON.

Quote Originally Posted by ipreciateu2
    The Cajuns got plenty of R E S P E C T in the toughest Regional in the country. They played their hearts out and came up one run short. I am proud to be a RAGIN CAJUN Fan. I think we got a lot out of a thin pitching staff and Ian Pecarraro pitched great for the three innings he appeared. The freshman kept us in it until the end Cajuns will be VERY GOOD again next year. Congratulations to Tony and the boys for a GREAT SEASON.
    I can't say it any better! G R E A T S E A S O N ! !

Quote Originally Posted by CajunKahouna
    I can't say it any better! G R E A T S E A S O N ! !
    An outstanding season for the Cajuns baseball program.

Be P-R-O-U-D!

8. Default Re: I'm Proud of my 48-19 Cajuns

Quote Originally Posted by DestinCajun
    An outstanding season for the Cajuns baseball program.

Be P-R-O-U-D!
    I could not agree more, especially the Be P-R-O-U-D part. Who could not be proud???

Amen, Amen and again I say Amen.

I love this town and this University, and I couldn't be more proud of a group of quality, classy kids and coaching staff.

Best of luck to the seniors no matter where their journey takes them. May they always remember that they are Ragin Cajuns for life.

I can't wait for next season.

Thread Information