Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Louisiana vs Alabama

Default Re: L vs A

Quote Originally Posted by sonsissymia
    i smell a game tying 2-run homer

Good try. I think we could be in for a long weekend now.

2. Default Re: L vs A

Or a very short one if our pitching can't give up less than 7 runs a game.

Tough loss. Give Bama credit, they got the big hits when they needed them. We didn't.

What time is game tomorrow between Cajuns and Jags?

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine
    I think I know the answer but UL does have a former Marist coach on the staff.

UL drops game one on a double play.

Save Faught for Sunday. jmo

Normally, I'd say go with Faught because if you lose there is no tomorrow. But in this case I agree that we should save him. If our bullpen can't beat Southern then we had no shot anyway and with Faught's sore elbow I think he needs the rest. As Robe said in an interview this week there is no need to ruin a kid's arm.

As for tonight, we just dug ourselves too deep of a hole early and then didn't get the hits when we had runners on.

turbine

please confirm you have a vermilion red pickup with a personalized 'turbine' plate; hard to believe, but a couple weeks ago that vehicle passed my on the basin while you were literally on the radio at the time talking to stevie. it was eerie. if it aint' you, you surely have grounds for a restraining order against the driver.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58
    Normally, I'd say go with Faught because if you lose there is no tomorrow. But in this case I agree that we should save him. If our bullpen can't beat Southern then we had no shot anyway and with Faught's sore elbow I think he needs the rest. As Robe said in an interview this week there is no need to ruin a kid's arm.

As for tonight, we just dug ourselves too deep of a hole early and then didn't get the hits when we had runners on.

I agree. Nothing is so important that would justify ruining a kids arm. I say we go with Pecoraro tomorrow and save Faught for game 3.

7. Default Re: L vs A

Quote Originally Posted by sonsissymia
    turbine

please confirm you have a vermilion red pickup with a personalized 'turbine' plate; hard to believe, but a couple weeks ago that vehicle passed my on the basin while you were literally on the radio at the time talking to stevie. it was eerie. if it aint' you, you surely have grounds for a restraining order against the driver.
    Wow I have an impersonator

LOL

Faught is out for the tournament, heard it after the game.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information