Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Louisiana vs Alabama

1. Default Re: L vs A

Quote Originally Posted by sonsissymia
    yeah, don't worry about the score--but be sure that name gets said right!!!!!!!!!!!!
    At the time the score was still 1-0 which had been covered 13 minutes prior. No need to reiterate.

Currently top 6th
    UL 2
    UA 6

Default Re: L vs A

look at the bright side; if this score holds up, you guys may finally eliminate a baton rouge school from a regional instead of the other way around. just pretend it's the one y'all live to hate.

oops on that 5-2, huh proud?

but don't you think it's a moral victory for a sun belt champ to avoid a shutout at the hands of a middle-of-the-pack sec squad?

So which school did you go to? Which school are you pulling for? Did you come here just to stir the pot? How about a little positive huh?

turbine, both on 1420 and your site you almost always make good, rational points. the same can't be said for your more moronic users. i'm sitting here, an lsu fan, watching and pulling for the cajuns. while doing so i check your site. i see one of the mensas with the post "go cajuns, go southern, go marist"----instantly i'm reminded how hard it is to pull for my local school. i then check this string and here comes the stupid name thing in the middle of an ncaa playoff game!!!

i have a spam filter on my computer---can you install an IQ filter? your site would gain instant credibility from non-usl myopians if you can.

i know, i know, the filter would keep me out---but go ahead and post it, i don't want to steal your thunder.

how 'bout this for positive: 'bama ain't got alot of bullpen. get a hit here and i think y'all win this one. i'm pulling for the cajuns, despite how hard some of you users make it on a native baton rougean.

how 'bout this for positive: 'bama ain't got alot of bullpen. get a hit here and i think y'all win this one. i'm pulling for the cajuns, despite how hard some of you users make it on a native baton rougean.
    Well, we got that hit. That's good that you are pulling for the Cajuns. You know everyone has there own opinion and I can't speak for everyone but not everybody was pulling against the Tigers. I don't think there is nothing I would love more than to go Baton Rouge next weekend to watch the Cajuns play in a Super Regional. I know we have to get through this one first but my point is that I would like to the have the possibility to play the Tigers in a Super Regional.

7. Default Re: L vs A

UL 5
    UA 7

Bottom of the 7th

Yeah, like your kind makes it easy for us to pull for Baton Rouge.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine
    UL 5
    UA 7

Bottom of the 7th

Well, looking tough for the Cajuns. Some say it's not over till the fat lady sings and I say it's not over till the Cigar is out. GO CAJUNS!!!!!!

I for one am not pulling against the Tigers. In fact, I haven't seen one negative post about them today (I could be wrong). I am just pulling for the Cajuns.

Even if we lose tonight I assume we are still going with Faught tomorrow. Anybody know any different?

c.p.

check the 'good luck cajuns' thread, and take a look at campo118's post [sure ain't for his i.q.]----'go marist.' now c.p., you tell me, do you think it's more likely that that is an lsunegative post, or do you think that fool went to marist and just happened to end up down here?

i smell a game tying 2-run homer

14. Default Re: L vs A

c.p.

check the 'good luck cajuns' thread, and take a look at campo118's post [sure ain't for his i.q.]----'go marist.' now c.p., you tell me, do you think it's more likely that that is an lsunegative post, or do you think that fool went to marist and just happened to end up down here?
    I think I know the answer but UL does have a former Marist coach on the staff.

UL drops game one on a double play.

Save Faught for Sunday. jmo

15. Default Re: L vs A

Game over. 7-5 BAMA

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information