Thread: Ok Who's Going

1. UL Baseball Ok Who's Going

My wife and I will not be in New Orleans until saturday. Where is everyone tailgating?

2. Default Re: Ok Who's Going

Quote Originally Posted by baseballcajun
    My wife and I will not be in New Orleans until saturday. Where is everyone tailgating?
    I wish I could go I think I would park myself on the corner of Claiborne & Audubon

Attached Images Attached Images  

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Ok Who's Going

I'll be there all weekend

Default Re: Ok Who's Going

Can't make it with daughter pulling wisdom teeth Friday and family coming in Friday night for the weekend. But sure ecstatic about the games being televised!

Check board on friday evening! Depending on Fridays results, will have to do with when and where a group of us will be! Fridays game is too rushed to have time to tailgate.

I have to work Friday, Saturday and Sunday night. The Late start on Friday will keep me away from that game, however if the Saturday game is earlier than 6:30 p.m. I just may be able to make the game!!

LOUISIANA PROUD!!!
    GEAUX CAJUNS!!!
    BEAT BAMMA!!!!!!!!!!
    ROLE THE TIDE!!!
    DRAIN THE WAVE!!!
    JUKE THE JAGS!!!!
    DADDYCAJUN!!

Friday will be tough for tailgating, we will be at Fat Harry's, corner of Napolean and St. Charles at 5:00 p.m. (happy hour) then on to Turchin. Come out for cocktails.

8. Default Re: Ok Who's Going

I'm there!!!!! I don't think I'll be tailgating with anyone though, so I'll try to find someone who is.

Quote Originally Posted by waterboy
    Friday will be tough for tailgating, we will be at Fat Harry's, corner of Napolean and St. Charles at 5:00 p.m. (happy hour) then on to Turchin. Come out for cocktails.

MMM, yummy cheese fries!

Wish I could make it, but unfortunately I think I'm coming down with something (headache, fever, sore throat, occasional cough). I will be glued to the tube if I can get it in St. Tammany Parish.

Geaux Ragin' Cajuns!!!! NOW is the time to re-discover your game!

Quote Originally Posted by RaginFan2
    Wish I could make it, but unfortunately I think I'm coming down with something (headache, fever, sore throat, occasional cough). I will be glued to the tube if I can get it in St. Tammany Parish.

Geaux Ragin' Cajuns!!!! NOW is the time to re-discover your game!

I was looking forward to drinking a couple with you pre-game, hope you feel better. I am pretty sure it's on the WB network in St. Tammany, although I am not sure what channel that is.

Quote Originally Posted by waterboy
    I was looking forward to drinking a couple with you pre-game, hope you feel better. I am pretty sure it's on the WB network in St. Tammany, although I am not sure what channel that is.

Thanks! Same here. Maybe for the SuperRegionals!

Thread Information