Thread: Tide Overlooking Cajuns

1. Default Tide Overlooking Cajuns

I have been reading a few post to roll tide boardjust speak of us in passingmore worried about Tulane. I hope we come out fired up and put it to the tide. I'll be there even if i can't get tickets. GEAUX CAJUNS, WE CAN DO IT

Default Re: Tide Overlooking Cajuns

Tulane fan here.just wondering what Alabama board you're talking about. I haven't found any regional talk on the Bama boards I've found.

And if they're overlooking the Cajuns they're going to be in for a rude awakening.

3. Default Re: Tide Overlooking Cajuns

Quote Originally Posted by FW_
    Tulane fan here.just wondering what Alabama board you're talking about. I haven't found any regional talk on the Bama boards I've found.

And if they're overlooking the Cajuns they're going to be in for a rude awakening.
    WWW.TIDEFANS.COM

4. Default Re: Tide Overlooking Cajuns

Thanks for the compliment. This might be the reference LINK

Quote Originally Posted by baseballcajun
    I have been reading a few post to roll tide boardjus t speak of us in passingmore worried about Tulane. I hope we come out fired up and put it to the tide. I'll be there even if i can't get tickets. GEAUX CAJUNS, WE CAN DO IT
    This whole region better worry about the Cajuns. You said it best, we ARE capable of beating any seed in this region. I think we match up very well against Alabama, Tulane and Southern. These guys better watch what they wish for. I realize the Tulane Greenies have the toughest match-up, but, if we play like we are capable of playing I think we can whoop any of em. I believe our pitching and solid defense will be the key to advancing to the Super Regionals. Our hitting has always been pretty solid throughout the season and hopefully we'll be on track for the regionals. Geaux Cajuns; let's show em we CAN bring home the bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by baseballcajun
    I have been reading a few post to roll tide boardjust speak of us in passingmore worried about Tulane. I hope we come out fired up and put it to the tide. I'll be there even if i can't get tickets. GEAUX CAJUNS, WE CAN DO IT
    I would expect Alabama to over look us. We are a #3 seed from the Sun Belt. They are the #2 see from the mighty $ec.

It will be settled on the field. GEAUX CAJUNS!

7. Default Re: Tide Overlooking Cajuns

Man, I can't stomache reading that forum. First of all, they did no research as to who would pitch for us, because they believe it will be Faught (I doubt it, I'm sure itll be Ardoin), and theres even talk of pitching their #3 because they don't fear us in the first game at all. I wish they would pitch there number 3 guy, so we can run the tide out of New Orleans.

Tuffguy

This post has been marked unreadable.

[
    Maybe we can use the charmin from their ROLL , to wipe our but*ts, and the detergent TIDE , to wash our uniforms after the game. That would be so . But it just goes to show you how little RESPECT we get from all these SEC teams. Geaux Cajuns Whoop some Redneck tail in the New Orleans Regional.

Respect will only come if the Cajuns introduce the Tide, Wave, Jags, Tigers and anyone else to a good ole fashioned butt kicken!!! Cajuns must return to mid-season form and not play as they have this past May!!

Geaud Luck Cajuns!!
    Geaux, Fight, Win!!!
    Louisiana Proud!
    DaddyCajun!!

what time is the game on friday? Ive read 6:30 and Ive read 2:30. It will make all the difference in the world of whether or not I will be able to attend.

Hey FW, what message board does Tulane use? Ive found a couple but they all seem dead. Just a little input would be nice

13. UL Baseball UL to face Alabama on Tulane turf

14. 2:30 p.m. - Tulane vs. Southern
  15. 6:30 p.m. - UL vs. Alabama

Tulane will handle all ticket sales with tickets available to the general public beginning Thursday. Information on tickets is available from the Tulane Ticket Office at (504) 861-WAVE.

The University of Louisiana's Ragin' Cajun baseball team will be in a familiar place and in familiar company Friday when competition opens in the NCAA Regional Championships.

The Cajuns play in the New Orleans regional, hosted by Tulane, and will be one of three Louisiana teams in that four-team tournament. UL (47-17) plays Alabama at 6:30 p.m. Friday at Tulane's Turchin Stadium, following an opening matchup between Tulane and Southern University at 2:30 p.m.

That is one of two NCAA Regionals within a short drive of each other, with LSU's Tigers also hosting one of the NCAA's 16 four-team opening rounds. LSU plays Marist of Poughkeepsie, N.Y., at 1 p.m. Friday at Alex Box Stadium followed by Natchitoches' Northwestern State meeting Rice at 6 p.m.

"That says a lot for Louisiana baseball," Cajun coach Tony Robichaux said Monday. "To get five teams in is a compliment to all of them, and every one of them deserves to be there."

The rest of the story

Dan McDonald
    dmcdonald@theadvertiser.com

Quote Originally Posted by campo118
    Hey FW, what message board does Tulane use? Ive found a couple but they all seem dead. Just a little input would be nice

Here you go.

http://www.yogwf.com/

First off, remember that the Crimson Tide is nothing but a menstrual flow!!! Secondly, this team will eat any SEC team for breakfast. I do not fear any SEC team, mainly because they are all hitting with avg pitching! The Cajuns can swing the bats with any SEC team and have better pitching than most of the SEC teams--at least up until the last two weeks! Quite honestly, the Wave are a very good team and the Cajuns are going to have to play their best to win that one!

Thread Information