Tulane
    Texas
    Baylor
    Nebraska
    Cal St-Fullerton
    Oregon St.
    Long Beach St.
    Arizona St.

Kind of a shocker to see Arizona St. host. Now we no that the Cajuns will not be in Houston or host . I see us in one of the following regionals:

New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Oxford or possibly Arizona St?. I would like the Baton Rouge regional myself, just my two cent's

Default Re: NCAA'S 16 Regional Host Sites

Three regionals in one state how shocking!

3. Default Re: NCAA'S 16 Regional Host Sites

I wouldn't mind so much if we were sent to Baton Rouge. Huge fan support would be there, and our players can really feed from that. I would love to face lsu and set all this talk straight about who would win if we ever met. That's my 2 cents. GO CAJUNS.

4. Default Re: NCAA'S 16 Regional Host Sites

Let me begin by saying I have all the faith and confidence in our players. We have the talent to win a regional if we are playing with confidence and at the top of our ability. That being said, you must dellusional to think that we can walk in to Alex Box at show up LSU. LSU is a different team at the Box and in post-season play. Our Cajun team has not been to the post-season since 2002. Our star pitcher is struggling, our bats are not clutch right now, and our confidence is down. We will be nervous and there will be 7500 plus in the Box. Only of which 500 or so will be Cajun fans. I would much rather go to Tulane, even though I think Tulane is a better team than LSU. I just think it is a better position for the cajuns. I think we have a better chance of pulling off the up set in New Orleans.

5. Default Re: NCAA'S 16 Regional Host Sites

Quote Originally Posted by LongTimeCajun
    I wouldn't mind so much if we were sent to Baton Rouge. Huge fan support would be there, and our players can really feed from that. I would love to face lsu and set all this talk straight about who would win if we ever met. That's my 2 cents. GO CAJUNS.
    OUR GOAL SHOULD NOT BE TO BEAT LSU, BUT TO WIN A REGIONAL AND GO TO A SUPER REGIONAL AND THEN TO THE CWS. WE HAVE BIGGER FISH TO FRY.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by baseballcajun
    Let me begin by saying I have all the faith and confidence in our players. We have the talent to win a regional if we are playing with confidence and at the top of our ability. That being said, you must dellusional to think that we can walk in to Alex Box at show up LSU. LSU is a different team at the Box and in post-season play. Our Cajun team has not been to the post-season since 2002. Our star pitcher is struggling, our bats are not clutch right now, and our confidence is down. We will be nervous and there will be 7500 plus in the Box. Only of which 500 or so will be Cajun fans. I would much rather go to Tulane, even though I think Tulane is a better team than LSU. I just think it is a better position for the cajuns. I think we have a better chance of pulling off the up set in New Orleans.
    >>>

this aint your fathers lsu....

Those intimidating teams of the 90's are a thing of the past...

Maybe if we wear Centenary, or Southern uniforms....we might have a better chance...

Very unimpressive ......

7. Default Re: NCAA'S 16 Regional Host Sites

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21
    >>>

Maybe if we wear Centenary, or Southern uniforms....we might have a better chance...

Very unimpressive ......
    He is right about one thing though only 500 of your favorite fans will be alowed inside.

8. UL Baseball Re: NCAA'S 16 Regional Host Sites

Quote Originally Posted by Turner
    Three regionals in one state how shocking!
    This has happened before. Texas had four regionals in 1999. Florida had three in 2001. In 2003, both Texas and California had three.

Brian

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by UNO99
    He is right about one thing though only 500 of your favorite fans will be alowed inside.
    Thanks for the insight ... This isnt UL's first trip into the friendly confines of "duh box"....

I believe we have all experienced the "true" lsu fan...

nothing surprises..

10. Default Re: NCAA'S 16 Regional Host Sites

>>>

Very unimpressive ......
    YOU MAY BE RIGHT, BUT WE LOST 3 OF 5 TO WESTERN KENTUCKY AND NEED XTRA INNINGS FOR ONE OF THE WIN. GET REAL

>>>

Very unimpressive ......
    Z Dont get ahead of yourself Lsu is still a great team. They have been to the CWS two out of the last three years I believe. I am giving credit where credit is due. Sorry if we are sent there we cant over look them.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS
    Z Dont get ahead of yourself Lsu is still a great team. They have been to the CWS two out of the last three years I believe. I am giving credit where credit is due. Sorry if we are sent there we cant over look them.
    Not overlooking anyone... wouldnt be prudent..

just stating a fact... this isnt the dominating team of the 90's..

Z.

YOU MAY BE RIGHT, BUT WE LOST 3 OF 5 TO WESTERN KENTUCKY AND NEED XTRA INNINGS FOR ONE OF THE WIN. GET REAL
    I'll try harder next time....

Z.

Best of luck to us...

Hopefully getting some rest will help us, it has been a long season and Coach Robe should have us right come friday night. Go Cajuns.........

BaseballCajun, if you think we have a better chance facing Tulane in a regional rather then LSU, sorry you must be hitting the bottle. Tulane has a better pitching staff and is more consistent hitting line-up then LSU. And while there will not be 9,000 fans in the stands,there could be as many as 4,500 depending on the which teams are in the regional. The way this team ended the season, we may be two and BBQ anyway. But I would much rather face Dirk and Mestapey, then Tulane's staff. Smith is the only LSU hurler that would concern me in a regional. He would kill the Cajuns.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information