1. FIU
    2. Troy
    3. (tie) MT and ULM
    5. ASU
    6. UNT
    7. WKU
    8. UL
    9. FAU

Ladarius Green was the only Cajun on the preseason all conference team.

Cajuns have two SBC-TV appearances: At Middle Oct 29 at 6:30 and at home vs. ULM, Nov. 5 at 2:30.

Default Re: Preseason SBC Coaches Poll

no where to go but UP!

Wow 2:30 against ULM. That sucks. I guess I will be drinking early that morning.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Town Cajun View Post
    _ Wow 2:30 against ULM. That sucks. I guess I will be drinking early that morning. _
    At least its in November and not late August.

Someone voted WKU 1st. That's the only reason they are ahead of us. Probably their own coach.

Quote Originally Posted by BirdofParadise View Post
    _ 1. FIU
    2. Troy
    3. (tie) MT and ULM
    5. ASU
    6. UNT
    7. WKU
    8. UL
    9. FAU

Ladarius Green was the only Cajun on the preseason all conference team.

Cajuns have two SBC-TV appearances: At Middle Oct 29 at 6:30 and at home vs. ULM, Nov. 5 at 2:30. _
    NOTE To Coach Hud:

Bulletin board material.

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    _ NOTE To Coach Hud:

Bulletin board material. _
    Note to all fans:

Players shouldn't need bulletin board material.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel02 View Post
    _ Note to all fans:

Players shouldn't need bulletin board material. _
    That's a lame assertion. Players are human beings. Additional motivation can only help. Its not like they weren't doing anything and now they will lift extra hard and run an extra mile. Its a matter of even more fire and more anger that you can put into those lifts and sprints. Are 2 beers better than 1?

And besides that, just how mental are workouts? How often are you driven to go to the gym on a daily basis? Dont you think having that extra motivation can only help to drive you to making the extra commitment. Just starting a workout program is such a pain for most people but mental motivation can make a huge difference.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Preseason SBC Coaches Poll

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    Are 2 beers better than 1?
    Uhhhhhhhhh.

Haters gonna Hate.

GEAUX CAJUNS!!!

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Preseason SBC Coaches Poll

Quote Originally Posted by J-Town Cajun View Post
    _ Wow 2:30 against ULM. That sucks. I guess I will be drinking early that morning. _
    i disagree. an early afternoon football game on a gloriously cool and sunny day under cajun blue skies is hard to beat. get up at 6:00 and get your 8 hours of drinking in, watch the cajuns beat the hell out of the hoax, then you have the rest of the night to finish your drinking. sounds great to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    _ NOTE To Coach Hud:

Bulletin board material. _
    "I'm not really surprised," Hudspeth said on Tuesday. "So much is based on last year. Do I like it? No. Will I use it for motivation? Yes.

You do that! Coach Hud, use anything and everything to get this big load turned around.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSaint View Post
    _ i disagree. an early afternoon football game on a gloriously cool and sunny day under cajun blue skies is hard to beat. get up at 6:00 and get your 8 hours of drinking in, watch the cajuns beat the hell out of the hoax, then you have the rest of the night to finish your drinking. sounds great to me. _
    That's the talk of a true champion. But. get up at 5:55am and get you some before that first beer. It makes the skies a little more blue and that beer tastes even better. Let the losers sleep in til 6am.

Thread Information