Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tailgating in Miami

UL Baseball Tailgating in Miami

Hey Everyone,

Since we are "local" to Miami (4 hours away), we will be driving down and bringing tents, tables, and a grill. We are also bringing coolers and chairs to share with anyone who needs them, as long as they last.

We are providing the meal on Wednesday to anyone who shows up. Smoked Boston butts, chicken, Zellwood Sweet Corn, and watermelon for about 100 or so Cajun fans. Just bring something to drink. If you would like to add something to the menu it would be great. Just bring whatever you'd like. We could use some paper goods if anyone wants to bring some of those.

Dallas Morris's family will also be doing a lot of cooking down there for everyone.

The grill is for everyone's use for the entire time in Miami. Bring anything you want to throw on it. I'm also bringing pots and utensils. It's not too hot for gumbo, is it? We are pulling an enclosed utility trailer to lock everything up at night.

We want to invite everyone to join with us for some tailgating, food and fun in Miami. We will have signs and flags on the tent.

I talked to the FIU police, AD, TD, and others and they said they would love for us to show them how to tailgate!! Let's do it!!

Who's coming? Let's get a head count. See you there!!

Steve and Karen Lucroy,
    aka SunGrasses

Default Re: Tailgating in Miami

Although I will not be able to attend the tournament, I want to sincerely thank you from the bottom of my Ragin Cajun heart for your hospitality.

P.S.

Your son is one hell of a baseball player. (I assume Johnathan is your son)

Yes, Jonathan is our son. And thanks. He loves it at UL.

Wayne and Ida Boling will be providing the paper goods.

Thank you, Wayne and Ida.

5. Default Re: Tailgating in Miami

Great idea !!!

University of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns the #1 Sports Choice in Acadiana.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by SunGrasses
    Yes, Jonathan is our son. And thanks. He loves it at UL.
    We are glad to have him here, for sure.

I here folks worry about all the senior leadership we are losing this year.

With the help of your son, we could be as talentedlacking in experience, talented nonetheless

Thanks for the open invitation to all Cajun fans

Enjoy your day,

Z.

PS dont we have another son "hopefully" making his way here next year???

Not a son, but a nephew. Jonathan and Jeremy Lucroy are first cousins. He's a pitcher.

Great to see Cajun Fans in Florida getting it done. Really wish I was able to go, just trying to count the pennies to be able to make it to the College World Series!

I really enjoyed watching your son play ball this year and look forward to watching him for the next few years at this level and hopefully many in the BIGS!!!

Have Fun and Send the Cousin to UL to watch your son and the Cajuns and hopefully he will be sold!

DaddyCajun!!

Karen.no "foreigner" has ever become a Cajun faster than you have!!!

I'll be making a donation when I get there.

Looking forward to seeing you and the hubby.

Like you guys always tell me, "Just bring yourself."

if i may interject something here i have had the pleasure of meeting you and these other guys posting and there is a strong reason they should bring something and they just hope you show up (smiles)

the gathering does make us that can't swing down sorry it sounds like big time fun

ps. maybe with the full moon being just two days past we can all look at it at the same time and see each others faces (i know it did not work for me as a line i would try and get noticed in my younger days either grins)

We'll be driving down. I can bring extra coolers and chairs. I'll be happy to contibute to the menu once we get there.

13. UL Baseball Re: Tailgating in Miami

Do I ever wish I could bring myself!! Holy cow, what fun you all are going to have. I would love to bring some of the Krewe de Chew goodies. Maybe we can enlist you all for one of our football tailgating extravaganzas. Is Uncle Bubba going to make the tournament?

Quote Originally Posted by cajunproud
    Although I will not be able to attend the tournament, I want to sincerely thank you from the bottom of my Ragin Cajun heart for your hospitality.
    The same here, sounds like a winner. Go Cajuns.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Tailgating in Miami

In my book it's never 2 hot for gumbo

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information