Thread: Softball Regionals

Default Softball Regionals

Anybody get the brackets for the softball playoffs? I think I saw where we are in the regional with Oklahoma (again?) and Oregon. Is this right? I didn't see us having a national seed (again?). Didn't see who was hosting, but given this bracket, I'd have to guess Oklahoma. I'm very sorry to see this, if true.

I had hoped for better this year, but the Ragin' Cajuns will prevail!

Default Re: Softball Regionals

Quote Originally Posted by RaginFan2
    Anybody get the brackets for the softball playoffs? I think I saw where we are in the regional with Oklahoma (again?) and Oregon. Is this right? I didn't see us having a national seed (again?). Didn't see who was hosting, but given this bracket, I'd have to guess Oklahoma. I'm very sorry to see this, if true.

I had hoped for better this year, but the Ragin' Cajuns will prevail!
    Bracket can be found here

Cajuns are the 2 seed in the Norman, OK regional. OU is the #14 seed overall.

regardless if we got screwed or not, all roads lead to the same place. WHat hurt us the msot is probably our record against the top 50 rpi teams, I believe we were 2-6 against them and our SOS was not that great so we have to go out and handle our business and prove that we were better than they thought we are.

OK, OK ST, AZ, UL sounds like last years regional all over again(sort of) just devided in two!!

One game at a Time!
    Heal up Brooke!
    Break Out the Bats!
    Louisiana Proud!
    DaddyCajun!

Yea, Zona with us again. They love to pair us with them, but I have faith in this team!

We will have to just worry about one game at a time and go from there we are a # 3 seed in this regional. There is not a difference ina # 2 or # 3 seed being that they play each other first round anyway. We can do this Go Lady Cajuns.

Thread Information