Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cajuncharlie I missed you

Default Cajuncharlie I missed you

Man where were you last night? The section, row, and seat you told me you would be in wasn't you, there was a very nice "older" lady there who didn't know you? Will you be there today or sunday? I will be there sunday for sure but may not be there saturday( I might go to Crowley to watch the class 3-A state finals, coach Robe's son is pitching)--JMVCAJUNS.

2. UL Baseball Re: Cajuncharlie?

JMV, could not make it last night. One of the children took us out to eat. Couldn't pass that up. Those EVENTS are rare!! Will be there tomorrow, Sunday.

3. UL Baseball Re: Cajuncharlie?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCharlie
    JMV, could not make it last night. One of the children took us out to eat. Couldn't pass that up. Those EVENTS are rare!! Will be there tomorrow, Sunday.
    I better clarify the "Those events are rare" statement. By that I mean it is rare for me to turn down a "freebie" from one of the children. They are pretty good about inviting us out. But one never knows when that will come to a halt. So when it is a bird in the hand I take it. See ya tomorrow (demain).

Default Re: Cajuncharlie?

I better clarify the "Those events are rare" statement. By that I mean it is rare for me to turn down a "freebie" from one of the children. They are pretty good about inviting us out. But one never knows when that will come to a halt. So when it is a bird in the hand I take it. See ya tomorrow (demain).
    Got to take anything that's free these days. Not many thing free anymore.

5. This is so COOL CajunCharlie

To a speeding recovery. . .

. . . and a 100% you.

6. Default Re: CajunCharlie

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine

. . . and a 100% you.
    Thanks Turbine. With each passing day I recover a little more. The six hours of surgery left me a little weak and with a swollen neck and very sore throat. That has improved a lot. I am looking forward to the football season, tailgating, and your visits to the Krewe de Chew site. Thank you very much for the get well wishes. My friends, like you, have helped me in making a speedy recovery.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: CajunCharlie

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine

. . . and a 100% you.
    What was the surgery for?

Default Re: CajunCharlie

Thanks Turbine. With each passing day I recover a little more. The six hours of surgery left me a little weak and with a swollen neck and very sore throat. That has improved a lot. I am looking forward to the football season, tailgating, and your visits to the Krewe de Chew site. Thank you very much for the get well wishes. My friends, like you, have helped me in making a speedy recovery.
    Whatever the surgery was for, hope you get well soon.

9. Default Re: CajunCharlie

Quote Originally Posted by USLJim
    What was the surgery for?
    The neck surgery was to remove arthritic growth at cervical discs 2,3,4,5, and 6. C7 will have to be done later, if needed.

10. Default Re: CajunCharlie

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58
    Whatever the surgery was for, hope you get well soon.
    Thanks Hammer. I am improving each day. Some days are better than others, but I am improving steadily.

Get well soon!!!

Get well soon we can not afford for a Cajun diehard to be down long.

13. This is so COOL Re: CajunCharlie

Check out CajunCharlie's web site that he does for the tailgating group. Krewe-De-Chew

http://www.ulathletics.net/krewe-de-chew/

Ragin' Cajuns Re: CajunCharlie

The neck surgery was to remove arthritic growth at cervical discs 2,3,4,5, and 6. C7 will have to be done later, if needed.
    DIDN'T HEAR ABOUT IT UNTIL THIS POST. I HOPE EVERYTHING IS FINE AND YOU ARE RECOVERING WITH NO PAIN. LOOKING FORWARD TO PASSING A GOOD TIME AT THE TAILGATING PARTY.

JIM

Get well soon, chuckles!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information