Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: MTSU

1. UL Baseball MTSU

How can we lose to a team with a SOS of +150 and RPI of +125. We talk about being like LSU but stumble on goofy teams at home like this. Just when I think we make great strides in being the pride of Louisiana, especially in a down year for LSU, we give LSU their "right" back to them. Tony's good, but let's put the nail in the coffin when we have the senior talent that Tony so likes to tout. Hopefully, we go 2 of 3 this weekend. Otherwise, give LSU the regional we have right in our grasp.

Default Re: Mtsu

Quote Originally Posted by BasileBoy
    How can we lose to a team with a SOS of +150 and RPI of +125. We talk about being like LSU but stumble on goofy teams at home like this. Just when I think we make great strides in being the pride of Louisiana, especially in a down year for LSU, we give LSU their "right" back to them. Tony's good, but let's put the nail in the coffin when we have the senior talent that Tony so likes to tout. Hopefully, we go 2 of 3 this weekend. Otherwise, give LSU the regional we have right in our grasp.
    First off we don't have a regional in our grasp and second of all we are not worried about what LSU is doing and everybody has off night it's called"baseball" can't win them all.

Do you get the feeling basileboy,cajun 86, sonsissymia, abergame, are all the same person?

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Dont recall anyone here giving a rats ~~~ about being like lsu.

The boys were not very well prepared tonight. Better now than in the regional.

Z.

all these lsu poster all joined this forum this month, your all the same people

6. Default Re: Mtsu

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21
    Dont recall anyone here giving a rats ~~~ about being like lsu.
    Wrong. Our problem is that we DO worry too much about LSU. Think otherwise, and your in LA LA land.

7. Default Re: Mtsu

See my reply to JMVCAJUNS. If you don't give a rats . about LSU, quit talking about LSU and let's be the best that we can be (pardon the take off from the military). ULL is great and we are not LSU. Lafayette needs to stop focusing on them.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Wrong. Our problem is that we DO worry too much about LSU. Think otherwise, and your in LA LA land.
    you worry about lsu.

I smell something??? what could it be?

back off, spunky.

Z.

9. Default Re: Mtsu

Well we do live in the same state and there is a lot of daily criss crossing of events, but the word "WORRY" is way off base.

If you notice, most of the time anyone who starts off with a "generic" I hate LSU post they usually get little support.

Of the 1000+ members only a half dozen or so could be accused of "WORRYING" about LSU. Even in their cases something sets them off and they usually calm down after a few days.

In the 7799 threads posted on RaginPagin.com over the last 3 years only 40 or so have LSU in the title. And the vast majority of those were based on current news related events like track meets, tennis matches, basketball games in which the two schools played each other. In some cases it had to do with future scheduling of events like 2006 football.

But if you think we as a whole "Worry" about LSU you must be in Ba LA land.

Then again if you want to compare the baseball programs I have no problem with that. Just don't let it worry you.

ps I agree with you on one thing. It is frustrating to lose when you think you are peaking.

"
    ps I agree with you on one thing. It is frustrating to lose when you think you are peaking.[/QUOTE]

That's like when Marty Fletcher would always lose to UNO when I thought he had turned the corner. Man if he could have beat UNO on a regular basis he would probably still be the coach.

Default Re: MTSU

Since you are so LSpuke I ask you this they can lose just like LSpuke can lose to SOUTHERN and CENTENARY. You are a stupid ~~~~~. This forum is about Cajun sports and not about other college, if you cant post regarding Cajun sports stay off this site we are tired of hearing about LSpuke, we don't care what they are doing GOT THAT.

See my reply to JMVCAJUNS. If you don't give a rats . about LSU, quit talking about LSU and let's be the best that we can be (pardon the take off from the military). ULL is great and we are not LSU. Lafayette needs to stop focusing on them.

Don't mention my post name if I didn't say that check who said it was z not me. But anyhow me and z sould kick your stupid A$%.

Turbine, I hate to say this but July will be sweet for the Cajuns. I have been updating "the spreadsheet" and I predict that

IT WON'T EVEN BE CLOSE

14. Default Re: MTSU

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS
    Since you are so LSpuke I ask you this they can lose just like LSpuke can lose to SOUTHERN and CENTENARY. You are a stupid ~~~~~. This forum is about Cajun sports and not about other college, if you cant post regarding Cajun sports stay off this site we are tired of hearing about LSpuke, we don't care what they are doing GOT THAT.
    Been out a while, but LSpuke?? You are exactly the problem fan we ULL others tend to avoid. Think that way and we stay small.You SAY otherwise, but it shows I have more ULL class than you. Thanks for the past dialogue.

Mark F. USL Grad '81.

Default Re: MTSU

Your a idiot, you have no class and you should read your first post. More class? What's with you degrading the Cajuns when they lose to a weaker team. Your no true fan move to Baton Rouge.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information