Page 133 of 153 FirstFirst . 123 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 143 . LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 2293

Thread: The Book: 2007 Football

Default Re: Football Season Ticket Holders

Quote Originally Posted by DestinCajun View Post
    _ I'm in D-2 and do all that stuff (when appropriate) and nobody says anything. M/M Hardcore give it their all too.

_

I just sit next to some REALLY snobby people. If my seats weren't so close to my own friends and in such a good location, I would have moved years ago.

We're trying to hang on until they either move or quit coming.

Honestly, I have no idea why some people go to football games. I guess they think they are at La Fonda's or Bonefish Grill.

rhineaux's Avatar rhineaux is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    _ so you get the family five pack and the kids RCKC?

where did you sit for the Mcneese game? _
    No I don't have kids. That would be the only drawback of my idea. You would have the five ducketts, plus have to buy the two Kids Passes. The kids passes would trump though becasue they are all sports passes. I was just saying that instead of buying 2 tix for about $150, you could buy 5 for $250.

I always sit in the Student section. I'm only a year or so out of school and, most of the time, I've been drinking since breakfast. Plus I like to enjoy a nice cool cup of pepsi, which usually reaks of bourbon for some reason, and I like to stand the whole game and yell and scream and do all the other things that go with being 26 but acting like you're 19. those sorts of things (I am only assuming) don't go over very well in the "Big Boy" section where seats are warm and and fans are old.

And, just to answer your last question, i sat in the Student Section for the McNeese game.

rhineaux's Avatar rhineaux is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Re: Heavy downpour with TV option keeps Fans away from Great Game.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy Up View Post
    _ Whatever you do, Do yourselves a BIG favor!! Do not call it the "University of Louisiana Athletic Foundation" or you will never hear the end of it from Baton Rouge!! Somehow, ULAF, does not do the Cajuns justice!! _
    Maybe we should call it the Louisiana Championship Foundation. But still, would never hear it from BR, just for a different reason.

Quote Originally Posted by rhineaux View Post
    You can't be upset with someone for doing something that annoys you, if you never tell them that it annoys you.
    I emailed him

Those days are well behind me and its all about the kids now. I bought $12 tix last game and sat in section A in someone else's seats. They were really nice and didn't make me move.

I'm pretty sure my son would be more interested if we sat down low near the field.

Most of the players' families sit in section B (a portion of it is reserved for them), so we always sat next to them in section C. It makes the game a lot of fun when you can high five a dad whose son just scored or laugh at some of the crazy things moms will scream to their "babies" on the field. The families are ALWAYS into the games. And most of the players always make sure to come to that section after the game to say hi to mom and dad. The section is pretty kid-friendly, too.IMO.

7. UL Football What I would like to see on the UL scoreboard during home games

Season stats by UL's NFL players

Pittsburgh Steelers Ike Taylor (26 tackles, 1 sack, 1 forced fumble, 2 intercetions)

Houston Texans CC Brown (29 tackles)

Chicaco Bears Charles Tillman (22 tackles, 3 forced fumbles)

Carolian Panthers Jake Delhomme (8 toucdowns, 626 yards, QB rating 111.9 )

Denver Broncos: Brandon Stokley (12 receptions, 178 yards, average 14.8, 1 touchdown)

gorcajun gave me the idea

UL Football Re: What I would like to see on the UL scoreboard during home games

That sounds interestingbut I'll tell you what we don't need to see on the scoreboard anymore is the damn pepper doing the cabbage patch. That look terrible!!!!

9. Default Re: Football Season Ticket Holders

I sit in section B. I will agree that is a pretty good place to watch a cajuns game. I wish I was under the overhang, but won't complain.

Section B is usually pretty open and you should be able to get some seats there.

UL Football Re: its friday, where are all of the predictions?

Mike D rolls up ASU once again; this time through the air and leads the Cajuns to a victory.

Cajuns 34

Indians 28

Default Re: What I would like to see on the UL scoreboard during home games

How about the Cajuns having a larger number in the scoring column that the opponents

UL Football Re: reason why Cajuns have brighter future in football now.

Quote Originally Posted by LARaginCajun View Post
    _ A brighter future in football? Only 9,800 people at the game! That is pitiful! Lafayette and the surrounding area does not deserve to have a major college football team in this area. _

I think the numbers reflect the quality of the product. That is the unfortunate truth. One winning season in 11 years. That season was only by one game over a .500 season. I doubt that with the 1,2,3,4 win seasons we have had for the most part of that time frame one could expect stronger support. People with normal emotions cannot take that much disappointment with no end in sight.

You might want to challenge the fans, but I think it would be better if the administration had taken the proper steps over the last twenty plus years to produce a product that the area citizens and alumni could be proud of, and enjoy going to a game beyond being loyal.

Default Re: What I would like to see on the UL scoreboard during home games

although its not necessarily in the spirit of the thread, i've bee waiting for someone to say that.

and, anything not involving the pepper is always good.

and while we're at it.I'd really like to see a much larger TV on the scoreboard. one that I can actually read and watch highlights on.

Quote Originally Posted by showdog View Post
    _ No kidding what does it take for people to realize this is one of the worst football programs in America? _
    Once again you do not know the facts. Not only is UL a major college football program, but also the team has a graduation rate that is number one in the state. If it were one of the worst Ricky Bustle would not have a winning record at home. This program has a great bunch of kids and they deserve to be supported. The players on the team do not need to be put down this way.

15. Default Re: Heavy downpour with TV option keeps Fans away from Great Game.

Quote Originally Posted by LARaginCajun View Post
    _ Once again you do not know the facts. Not only is UL a major college football program, but also the team has a graduation rate that is number one in the state. If it were one of the worst Ricky Bustle would not have a winning record at home. This program has a great bunch of kids and they deserve to be supported. The players on the team do not need to be put down this way. _
    Thank you!

Thread Information