Page 132 of 153 FirstFirst . 122 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 142 . LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 2293

Thread: The Book: 2007 Football

Default Re: Heavy downpour with TV option keeps Fans away from Great Game.

Quote Originally Posted by rhineaux View Post
    David Walker and Scott Farmer probably need to hear your story.
    its disappointing

I plan on getting my son the ragin cajun pass next year and I'll get season tickets its just frustrating to see how bad the stadium is ran.

Default Re: its friday, where are all of the predictions?

UL 35
    ASU 31

Fenroy breaks it off big time this game

Default Football Season Ticket Holders

Where in your opinion is the best place to buy season tickets? I will be buying two seats and a ragin cajun pass for my son. My daughter is 1 year old so she will not need a ticket yet.

Anyone do it like this?

Support Re: Heavy downpour with TV option keeps Fans away from Great Game.

Gumbo Fund or Swamp Fundwould sound cool but would be too difficult to figure out a phrase for those. I like the RAGE Fund. Sounds good.

rhineaux's Avatar rhineaux is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    _ its disappointing

I plan on getting my son the ragin cajun pass next year and I'll get season tickets its just frustrating to see how bad the stadium is ran. _
    You can't be upset with someone for doing something that annoys you, if you never tell them that it annoys you.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCanaille View Post
    Gumbo Fund or Swamp Fundwould sound cool but would be too difficult to figure out a phrase for those. I like the RAGE Fund. Sounds good.
    Yeah, those wouldn't be too bad, but they would also sound a little minor league. I proposed what I did because it sounded kinda professional and directly stated what the intent of the fund is. I know one thing is for sure.while this thing will be associated with the UL Foundation, it needs to be promoted exclusive of that fund. People need to know that this is an entirely separate entity. That should mean that it should have its own website, its own promotional material, its own board, etc. As of now, there is a way to donate money to athletics, but its so closely connected to the UL Foundation, that it almost seems as though that's where your money would be going to.

I'm not too familiar with things like the QB club or the Rebounder's club, and how those things work. but, does anyone know, once this new athletic fund gets started, will those individual funds be included within the larger athletic fund, or will they continue to exist on their own. And, would the idea of incorporating the QB Club and Rebounder's club into the Primary Athletic fund in order to allow donations to go to specific sports, be a good thing? Or, would keeping one large fund, separate of the QB club and rebounder's club be better to create funds for the overall athletic fund?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCanaille View Post
    _ Gumbo Fund or Swamp Fundwould sound cool but would be too difficult to figure out a phrase for those. I like the RAGE Fund. Sounds good. _
    It's awkward, but not impossible.

GUBMO - Giving Up Money for Better Output

SWAMP - Searching for Winning Athletics and Maximum Performance

Default Re: Football Season Ticket Holders

_ Where in your opinion is the best place to buy season tickets? I will be buying two seats and a ragin cajun pass for my son. My daughter is 1 year old so she will not need a ticket yet.

Anyone do it like this? _
    That's what I did. Two tickets, and YRCC club for kids.

Mine are in Section B. I'm happy with them. Good price, good section. Room to spread out.

When the kids are bigger, going to upgrade to the chairbacks.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Football Season Ticket Holders

_ Where in your opinion is the best place to buy season tickets? I will be buying two seats and a ragin cajun pass for my son. My daughter is 1 year old so she will not need a ticket yet.

Anyone do it like this? _
    Cajundome Ticket office, talk to Shivan, she is the lady who will take care of you for all your UL tickets. 265-2100.
    Good luck
    Geaux Cajuns

Quote Originally Posted by USLJim View Post
    Cajundome Ticket office, talk to Shivan, she is the lady who will take care of you for all your UL tickets. 265-2100.
    Good luck
    Geaux Cajuns
    I get that bro and thanks. but I was asking more where to sit that accommodates kids in the RCCC

_ I get that bro and thanks. but I was asking more where to sit that accommodates kids in the RCCC _

Just be careful about section D-2.

We sit there.

Lots of fuddy-duddy VIP's.

They really don't like it if you:

A) Cheer to loud.

B) Stand up.

C) Complain about anything.

If you sit in D-2, no matter what is happenning on the field, shut up, smile, and try not to move too much.

Enjoy the game!

when I bring my 6 year old, we always sit on the student side near the end by the band. The band keeps her entertained and the cheerleaders are often down in front of that area, she has room to move around without bothering anyone and a pretty good view for me.

rhineaux's Avatar rhineaux is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by BILLB View Post
    _ when I bring my 6 year old, we always sit on the student side near the end by the band. The band keeps her entertained and the cheerleaders are often down in front of that area, she has room to move around without bothering anyone and a pretty good view for me. _
    That's probably what I would do. just buy some tix anywhere, but still somewhat good so you can see the game if you have to, but just bring them to sit in the grass and/or in between the grass and the band. Also, If available, try to get something under the overhang. I don't think i'd want to have to worry about kids up in the concourse while trying to take cover from the rain.

I have tix in Sec A, but have never sat in them. I always sit in the student section, so i can't really say about the other side. I remember sitting/standing somewhere aroud Sec B or C for the NO Bowl, and thsoe seemed like some good seats.

And, I'm sure that Shivaun will talk to you about it, but, if you're gonna end up buying two tickets for you and the wife or whatever, then you can spend about $100 more and get a family five pack or whatever its called. Then, no matter where your seats are, you'll always be certain to have room for you and the kids (5 seats wide). and, it gives a little extra per year to the athletic department. That's what me and my gf do (each buy 5), just as our way to give a little more and help with the season ticket numbers.

I hope that its promoted like the TAF, but I also hope that its not called the CAF. That would be too close to theirs and would be seen with as a copycat type thing. Surely it could called something a little more creative. Not that i have any ideas or anything.
    Whatever you do, Do yourselves a BIG favor!! Do not call it the "University of Louisiana Athletic Foundation" or you will never hear the end of it from Baton Rouge!! Somehow, ULAF, does not do the Cajuns justice!!

And, I'm sure that Shivaun will talk to you about it, but, if you're gonna end up buying two tickets for you and the wife or whatever, then you can spend about $100 more and get a family five pack or whatever its called. Then, no matter where your seats are, you'll always be certain to have room for you and the kids (5 seats wide). and, it gives a little extra per year to the athletic department. That's what me and my gf do (each buy 5), just as our way to give a little more and help with the season ticket numbers.
    so you get the family five pack and the kids RCKC?

where did you sit for the Mcneese game?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    _ Just be careful about section D-2.

We sit there.

Lots of fuddy-duddy VIP's.

They really don't like it if you:

A) Cheer to loud.

B) Stand up.

C) Complain about anything.

If you sit in D-2, no matter what is happenning on the field, shut up, smile, and try not to move too much.

Enjoy the game! _

I'm in D-2 and do all that stuff (when appropriate) and nobody says anything. M/M Hardcore give it their all too.

Thread Information