Page 8 of 153 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast

Thread: The Book: 2007 Football

Default Re: TV games this season?

I do not know of any game that will be on TV this season. I guess that we will have to go to all of them in person.

UL Football Re: TV games this season?

Quote Originally Posted by Sid View Post
    Can anybody please tell me what games will be televised this football season? I seem to remember a thread about this already being started, but I can't find it.

Peace and God Bless
    2007 UL TV Games:
    09/01 @ South Carolina (CSS) Picked up by ESPN Gameplan
    10/06 vs North Texas (ESPN+) Picked up by CoxSports
    10/20 vs Florida Atlantic (ESPN+) Picked up by CoxSports
    11/03 @ Tennessee (CSS) We will find out ESPN Gameplan info closer to the game...I would guess that it will be.

UL Football Re: TV games this season?

Can you get the game if you have Cox digital cable

Default I picked up the best daily Advertiser ever

Yesterday is a day that I will always remember because it proved that the newspaper industry does not have to die. Go to the library, bring your neighbor some sugar, call your congressman, do what you have to do to get your hands on a copy, yesterday the Advertiser the Sunday Advertiser had the best Cajun coverage since I learned to read.

Default Re: I picked up the best daily Advertiser ever

Quote Originally Posted by 1stTake View Post
    _ Yesterday is a day that I will always remember because it proved that the newspaper industry does not have to die. Go to the library, bring your neighbor some sugar, call your congressman, do what you have to do to get your hands on a copy, yesterday the Advertiser the Sunday Advertiser had the best Cajun coverage since I learned to read. _
    It was absolutley fantastic

Quote Originally Posted by 1stTake View Post
    _ Yesterday is a day that I will always remember because it proved that the newspaper industry does not have to die. Go to the library, bring your neighbor some sugar, call your congressman, do what you have to do to get your hands on a copy, yesterday the Advertiser the Sunday Advertiser had the best Cajun coverage since I learned to read. _
    Let them know......

Heist, Bob Sports Editor 337-289-6402 bheist@theadvertiser.com

McDonald, Dan Sports Writer (337) 289-6318 dmcdonald@theadvertiser.com

rhineaux's Avatar rhineaux is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by UL Ragin Cajun View Post
    _ Let them know......

Heist, Bob Sports Editor 337-289-6402 bheist@theadvertiser.com

McDonald, Dan Sports Writer (337) 289-6318 dmcdonald@theadvertiser.com _
    Done.

i missed it

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I was in Lafayette visiting family on Sunday and couldn't believe my eyes when I went from front to back on the Advertiser's sports section. It felt like I was fly... no, it felt as if UL is Lafayette's own hometown university and that the Advertiser acknowledged it.

Now, I am hopeful that it was not an event, but a trend. I thank Dan and the entire staff for providing the readership with a very solid UL sports coverage.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    I was in Lafayette visiting family on Sunday and couldn't believe my eyes when I went from front to back on the Advertiser's sports section. It felt like I was fly... no, it felt as if UL is Lafayette's own hometown university and that the Advertiser acknowledged it.

Now, I am hopeful that it was not an event, but a trend. I thank Dan and the entire staff for providing the readership with a very solid UL sports coverage.
    Dan wants it to be known that none of that would have taken place w/o the blessings of B. Heist. If you haven't done it(not u J1M) then fire off an email thanking him.
    I have exchanged a few emails w/ him and he understands the importance of UL to this area. Seems like a great guy!

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    Dan wants it to be known that none of that would have taken place w/o the blessings of B. Heist. If you haven't done it(not u J1M) then fire off an email thanking him.
    I have exchanged a few emails w/ him and he understands the importance of UL to this area. Seems like a great guy!

Z _
    Just got my hard copy delivered. Outstanding way kick off to the 2007 Ragin' Cajun season.

Quote Originally Posted by DestinCajun View Post
    Just got my hard copy delivered. Outstanding way kick off to the 2007 Ragin' Cajun season.

I wonder if they could get hard copies to distribute/sell at the first home game. Us out-of-towners would LOVE to get our hands on this! If some of you guys (Z, Fun, etc.) could bring a copy to the tailgating for the rest of us to see, that would be great! And most appreciated!

UL Football Re: USC fan here....

Due to work I will be watching the USC and most all UL games at home. Maybe by next year my businesses will allow me the opportunities to make it to ALL UL away games!

DaddyCajun

ps I too hope it is a great game but unlike the luck of the game last time went to USC I hope it is swayed the Cajun Way!!!

14. Ragin' Cajuns Wear Red Day

I work at the Academy here in town, and as you know, we sell a lot of UL stuff. (Unfortunately we sell that LSUA&MBR junk too, but we can't do anything about it.)

Every morning, right before the store opens, we normally have a store meeting with the few associates that open. Monday morning, our store director, Alan Ougel, mentioned College Colors Day and told us what it was. He also said that if we participate, its RED or NOTHING. So if you decide to go pick up some UL gear from Academy Friday, you won't see anything but maroon Academy polos or RED Ragin Cajuns shirts, none of them ugly purple and gold dirts.

And thats the way it should be.

Despite the fact that we gotta sell both schools gear, Academy Lafayette supports UL. Around our restrooms and offices, you'll only see UL memorabilia on the walls, including a UL baseball jersey signed by the team.

By the way, if you happen to wander into hunting and fishing, between the hours of 8:30 and 4 o'clock, you'll see me there, wearing UL red!

15. Sunbelt Sun Belt to Air Football Preview Show

NEW ORLEANS–In anticipation of the 2007 football season, the Sun Belt is proud to present a season preview show that will air throughout the conference’s regional television market.

In addition to the league-wide preview, the Sun Belt will also air a season recap and New Orleans Bowl preview in December.

Both shows will reach over 10 Million households from the Eastern Seaboard to New Mexico.

The 2007 Sun Belt Football season kicks off on August 30th when Tulsa travels to Louisiana-Monroe. That game is set to air on ESPN2 at 6 p.m. and marks ESPN’s first college football telecast of the 2007 season.

Networks and Air Times

Comcast Sports Southeast (S.C., Ga., Ala., Fla., Miss., Tenn., Ark., Ky.)
    Tuesday, August 28th - 9:30 PM CT
    Thursday, August 30th - 3 PM CT

Cox Sports Television (La., Miss., Ark., Texas)
    Thursday, August 30th - 3:30 PM CT

WRJM (Montgomery & Troy, Ala.)
    Saturday August 25th - 10:30 AM

WEAR (Pensacola, Fla., Mobile, Ala., and Fort Walton Beach, Fla.)
    Saturday September 1st - 9 AM CT

KTVS (Albuquerque, N.M.)
    Thursday August 30th - 6 PM MT

KTXA (Dallas, Texas)
    Sunday, September 2nd -6 PM CT

RaginCajuns.com

Page 8 of 153 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast

Thread Information