Page 2 of 153 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The Book: 2007 Football

Ragin' Cajuns Re: FOOTBALL 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21
    Whoa....you just dated yourself. Eligible for AARP yet?

Z.

EEHH??? What's that you said, Sonny? [Turning up hearing aid]

UL Football Re: LOUISIANA Releases 2007 FB Schedule

3. Default Re: FOOTBALL 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21
    Whoa....you just dated yourself. Eligible for AARP yet?

Z.
    I may be eligible but I am going down fighting.....oh so slowly....I think... can't remember...what were we talking about!!!

UL Football 2007 Schedule for Outlook

If anyone wants to import the 2007 UL football Schedule into your Outlook Calendar...I have already done the hard work for you. This is updated including the 4 TV games just announced yesterday!

http://www.eatel.net/~ragincajun/football/07sched.zip

GEAUX LOUISIANA!!!

Default Re: 2007 Schedule for Outlook

Quote Originally Posted by andrepourciau
    _ If anyone wants to import the 2007 UL football Schedule into your Outlook Calendar...I have already done the hard work for you. This is updated including the 4 TV games just announced yesterday!

GEAUX LOUISIANA!!! _
    Please advise me on what Package to get to watch the games. Do you have cable tv, dishnet or direct tv for the ESPN PLUS PACKAGE and are the Tennesee and S. Car games on fox sw or what actual channel as we dont have Cox Cable here. Sounds stupid but I am trying to get the best packages to watch the most games as possible. I have dishnet now.

6. Default Re: 2007 Schedule for Outlook

Quote Originally Posted by andrepourciau
    If anyone wants to import the 2007 UL football Schedule into your Outlook Calendar...I have already done the hard work for you. This is updated including the 4 TV games just announced yesterday!

GEAUX LOUISIANA!!!
    It's on ragincajuns.com too. Hope you didn't put too much hard work into it!

UL Football Re: 2007 Schedule for Outlook

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCherokee
    It's on ragincajuns.com too. Hope you didn't put too much hard work into it!
    I knew that, it has been on the site for years. I just hate the way they list our games. And they still don't have times for any of the road games, which we do know most of.

Default Michael Desormeaux Era Begins At UL?

The Cajuns have three quarterbacks Michael Desormeaux, John Hundley, and Connor Morel with some college experience. They also signed two athletic quarterbacks Chris Masson, and Brad McGuire in the spring from the state of Florida. Both the freshman are expected to red shirt. Cajunredzone had an opportunity to speak with Michael Desormeaux,at the 2007 Sun Belt Football Media meeting in New Orleans. Free story for Cajun fans!

http://louisiana.scout.com/

Default Re: Michael Desormeaux Era Begins At UL?

I for one am excited about the Desormeaux era at UL. I think Mox has the moxy to run this team, and as we all know he even has the moxy to make big plays when not running the team. It's a win-win situation either way.

Peace and God Bless

Default Re: 2007 Schedule for Outlook

I also imported the calendar into Google's Calendar. Let me know as things need to be changed, and I will edit.

Clicky Here:

Quote Originally Posted by Sid
    _ I for one am excited about the Desormeaux era at UL. I think Mox has the moxy to run this team, and as we all know he even has the moxy to make big plays when not running the team. It's a win-win situation either way.

Peace and God Bless _
    I hope you're right. All purpose players normally don't shine at being a Div I QB and I'll be surprised if he does either. Here's hoping........

Quote Originally Posted by showdog
    _ I hope you're right. All purpose players normally don't shine at being a Div I QB and I'll be surprised if he does either. Here's hoping........ _
    Especially like that Vince Young guy... I don't know if anyone's heard of him. Anyway, not that great...

13. UL Football Re: Michael Desormeaux Era Begins At UL?

Quote Originally Posted by ULforlife
    _ Especially like that Vince Young guy... I don't know if anyone's heard of him. Anyway, not that great... _
    How about that Brian Mitchell guy?

Quote Originally Posted by showdog
    I hope you're right. All purpose players normally don't shine at being a Div I QB and I'll be surprised if he does either. Here's hoping........
    Sarcasm aside (and it was funny!), athletic, all-purpose QB's can do extremely well at the D1 level of college ball. It's the NFL where they usally flop.

Let's look at a short list of the Athletic D1 QB's in the last .... 5 years?
    • Vince Young
    • Brad Smith (Mizzou)
    • The Vicks ()
    • Tim Teebow
    • Dixon (Oregon)
    • Michael Robinson (Penn State)
    • Troy Smith
    If there are any more names needed, we can go back 5 more years.

Point is, Desormeaux can do very well if he executes a good gameplan.

rhineaux's Avatar rhineaux is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by Damon
    _ Sarcasm aside (and it was funny!), athletic, all-purpose QB's can do extremely well at the D1 level of college ball. It's the NFL where they usally flop.

Let's look at a short list of the Athletic D1 QB's in the last .... 5 years?
    • Vince Young
    • Brad Smith (Mizzou)
    • The Vicks ()
    • Tim Teebow
    • Dixon (Oregon)
    • Michael Robinson (Penn State)
    • Troy Smith
    If there are any more names needed, we can go back 5 more years.

Point is, Desormeaux can do very well if he executes a good gameplan. _
    Don't forget the guy from Pat White from West Virginia

Page 2 of 153 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information