Page 141 of 153 FirstFirst . 131 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 151 . LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 2293

Thread: The Book: 2007 Football

Default Re: There should be a press conference today. TODAY

I'll believe it when I see it. The more things change the more they stay the same.

Default Re: Why wait Fire them tonight

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    I submit that the next Head Coach is going to have to make a yearly salary that will be close to equal what the remaing years of the current contract is worth.
    I submit to you sir, that that kind of money is there, NOW! Will we have the balls to make a move and stop this "touchy, feely, we don't operate like that, kumbaya cr>p?"

Last night was bull.hit. The kids that have committed to this football team deserve better leadership.

L'Ronte'

Default Re: jesus

We Are The Worst!

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Definitely take your complaints and ideas directly to the AD/ Asst AD.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    Definitely take your complaints and ideas directly to the AD/ Asst AD.
    Sir, I believe they heve been contacted

L'te

This is Upsetting Re: Why wait Fire them tonight

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    I submit to you sir, that that kind of money is there, NOW! Will we have the balls to make a move and stop this "touchy, feely, we don't operate like that, kumbaya cr>p?"

Last night was bull.hit. The kids that have committed to this football team deserve better leadership.

L'Ronte' _
    "We've got to have a great week of practice," said senior safety Lamar Morgan. "We didn't have that last week. We didn't listen to the coaches. We have to listen to them, execute and make plays. Coaches don't play the game . players play the game."

We've got problems.when players admit that they aren't listening to the coaches, we've got problems. Coaches putting up with this lack of respect + players opting to have the tail wag the dog= total humiliation by ASU and the rest of the conference for that matter.

I'm sad to say it, but this is a low.UCF wasn't the low, we were expected to lose that game and we made some improvements.but this spanking by ASU shouldn't have happened. If the players truly aren't listening to the coaches, shame on you.and if the coaches are allowing this, shame on you,too. I am a loyal fan who will back you if you are giving it your all, boys.but you are admitting that you are not giving it your all.this is a low!!!

7. Default Re: jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Etowncajun View Post
    We Are The Worst!
    DITTO.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    _ Point of reference here.

The argument is often made that we can't afford to buy out 3 years of the existing contract.

I submit that the next Head Coach is going to have to make a yearly salary that will be close to equal what the remaing years of the current contract is worth.

We won't get a decent Head Coach for much less.

My point is that we are going to have to pay that much yearly anyway, so arguing that the current contract can't be bought out is not grounded in reality. _
    You have to spend money to make money. If we put the type of money you are talking about right here we will be able to get a quality coach and with a quality coach comes W's which = more money into the program. Yea it might hurt us for a year or so but you have to spend money to have a chance. This program is going to lose a lot of money in the next 2 years if they keep Bustle around is that what they want?

IM tired of lip service, if they don't put out the money to buy him out and get a quality coach, they are showing me the do not take this program serious. And well that is completely unexceptable

_ Sir, I believe they heve been contacted

L'te _
    Contact them again and again.let them knwo that this is unexceptable. Its time to becoem what this program can be and it won't happen with this staff

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364 View Post
    _ IM tired of lip service, if they don't put out the money to buy him out and get a quality coach, they are showing me the do not take this program serious. And well that is completely unexceptable _
    Not taking the program seriously.

THAT is the legacy of DOC.

Default Re: 3-3-5

Quote Originally Posted by BonCajun View Post
    _ Is it ok to call the 3-3-5 the worst idea of a defense in the history of UL football? It is gross. _
    I like the 3-3-5 but not when it is run like we run it. The 3-3-5 is meant to bring confusion from all angles by attacking and i have not seen attacking by this defense yet. It's all coaching problems when kids aren't in the right place to make a tackle. They don't even seem to be in the way of the play as it is happening

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364 View Post
    _ You have to spend money to make money. If we put the type of money you are talking about right here we will be able to get a quality coach and with a quality coach comes W's which = more money into the program. Yea it might hurt us for a year or so but you have to spend money to have a chance. This program is going to lose a lot of money in the next 2 years if they keep Bustle around is that what they want?

IM tired of lip service, if they don't put out the money to buy him out and get a quality coach, they are showing me the do not take this program serious. And well that is completely unexceptable _
    Maybe Bustle will take the high road and just resign at the end of the season.

13. Default Re: There should be a press conference today. TODAY

Quote Originally Posted by Etowncajun View Post
    I'll believe it when I see it. The more things change the more they stay the same.
    It is scary how much this rings true. I am not the oldest cajun fan, but i think that this will be my fourth "push for a new beginning" and "house cleaning to get some new blood" since I have started supporting the team.

While the cajun program has made great strides in certain areas, we are still a horible team. We get roughed up by bad teams and our record speaks for itself. Im just greatful that North Texas is a little worse than us, although our records would not reflect that.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

_ Sir, I believe they heve been contacted

L'te _
    Did "we" do it the right way? Did the villagers storm the castle, displaying the heads of those who failed to listen in the past? Because, there are ways to "contact". and there are ways to "contact".

BEFORE WE BUY OUT A CONTRACT AND HIRE "ANOTHER COACH", CAN WE POSSIBLY HIRE AN "UNATTACHED" CONSULTANT WHO HAS DONE THIS BEFORE FOR OTHER PROGRAMS, AND DO WHAT THEY TELL US TO DO WITH THE ENTIRE PROGRAM!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LARaginCajun View Post
    _ Maybe Bustle will take the high road and just resign at the end of the season. _
    Maybe he can resign today and make it easy on all of us

Thread Information