Page 138 of 153 FirstFirst . 128 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 148 . LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 2293

Thread: The Book: 2007 Football

UL Football Why wait Fire them tonight

This coaching staff sucks

Default Re: ASU game thread

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I'm sick

My old theory, never hire a coach from a losing team.

The players won't listen to him.
    You guys are being way to negative. We now have a five game season ahead of us. We could sweep the rest of our schedule When things get this bad you have to laugh instead of cry.

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90 View Post
    You guys are being way to negative. We now have a five game season ahead of us. We could sweep the rest of our schedule When things get this bad you have to laugh instead of cry.
    I dont know if I can bring myself to come out next game, not that I dont support the team, its just really dissapointing and painful to have some emotional attachment to a team and watch them get obliterated. Can I have my money back for buying this game online?

Tuffguy

4. Default Re: ASU game thread

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90 View Post
    _ You guys are being way to negative. We now have a five game season ahead of us. We could sweep the rest of our schedule When things get this bad you have to laugh instead of cry. _
    Perhaps but when your defense gives up 469 total yards to LSU last year 45-3 and the head coach is forced to fire the defensive coordinator, I expect improvement.

We are playing ASU not LSU and 52-21 is improvement on offense, not defense.

we beat ASU last year, when we were playing badly, by 15 points, we're losing this year by 31, a FRICKEN 46 POINT SWING! A little drop off is one thing, but this is disgusting.

Tuffguy

I'm watching this online.I've got one incredible splitting headac______!! I love this team, but they sure break my heart. I think the A State D has figured out our 2 plays.offensively. The A state O line completely dominated our d line. I did see a marked improvement by the punt team.

Quote Originally Posted by Cayenne Eyeman View Post
    I'm watching this online.I've got one incredible splitting headac______!! I love this team, but they sure break my heart. I think the A State D has figured out our 2 plays.offensively. The A state O line completely dominated our d line. I did see a marked improvement by the punt team.
    I turned it off, I'd rather cutt off my ahem (WOO HOO) with a dull rusty butterknife than watch anymore of this.

Tuffguy

Quote Originally Posted by TuffGuy84 View Post
    _ we beat ASU last year, when we were playing badly, by 15 points, we're losing this year by 31, a FRICKEN 46 POINT SWING! A little drop off is one thing, but this is disgusting.

Tuffguy _
    just frickin shoot me, shoot me, what an embarrasment, Jesus Christ, UGH close to 700 yards of total offense

Default How will Bustle spin this loss?

Come up with your best Bustle spin for tonight's loss.

Winner gets a family four pack of tickets to the homecoming game, which has a market value of $0.

Default Re: How will Bustle spin this loss?

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel02 View Post
    _ Come up with your best Bustle spin for tonight's loss.

Winner gets a family four pack of tickets to the homecoming game, which has a market value of $0. _
    Wait a second, doesnt that come with McDonalds

Quote Originally Posted by srevere51 View Post
    Wait a second, doesnt that come with McDonalds

You're right. The McDonald's meal will actually have a market value since people will actually expect the McDonald's to be somewhat decent.

Winner gets a family four pack of tickets to the homecoming game, which has a market value of $0.
    "Well, ASU is just a tough tough team at home, and you know we just didnt get it done. They have some talented athletes on the offense, and their quarterback Leonard is a special player. The guys wont give up (which it seems like they already agave up on you) and we'll come out and play hard next home game."

After these statements the athletic department gets so giddy that they give bustle a 90 year contract worth 460 billion dollars.

Tuffguy

_ You're right. The McDonald's meal will actually have a market value since people will actually expect the McDonald's to be somewhat decent. _
    Well, At Least Ortego figured out how to drop the ball, I think he was the bright spot.

Default Re: Cajuns vs ASU online

Quote Originally Posted by rhineaux View Post
    _ Anyone else watching online through ragincajuns.com having troubles with the video freezing after a while. mine plays for a while, then it keeps freezing and showing individual frames every 10 or more seconds. the audio continues though. it sucks. _
    Maybe it was just our defense freezing up.

We had our chances to win this game and put it away but we just didn't follow through. Our guys will not give up. We are looking at it as a five game season now. I'm not worried about my job. I have another two years on my contract! Weee doggie!

Thread Information