Thread: You never know who you might meet at the Tigue

1. Default You never know who you might meet at the Tigue

Is it just me or is Phillip Hawke out of his slump? His 2 RBI Home Run in the 5th provided the margin of victory for Louisiana as they evened the series with FIU on Saturday. Rubber match today at 1pm

Anyway after the game I met a really interesting couple by the name of Bullock. Specifically Vernon O. Bullock of Tylertown Mississippi and his wife Peggy, Vernon is a retired Brigadier General in the Mississippi Army National Guard who used to traverse all of south Louisiana selling for Mississippi Chemical Corp. Along the way around age 28 he served in the Mississippi Legislature for 4 years. He is also a veteran of World War II and Korea.

He gave me a really interesting business card that lists his areas of specializing and yes Sports is on the list. It ends with "Just plain retired"

These days retired Brigadier General and wife Peggy enjoy watching Ragin' Cajun baseball, especially on days when their grandson gets a 2 RBI Home Run in the fifth.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Re: You never know who you might meet at the Tigue

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine
    These days retired Brigadier General and wife Peggy enjoy watching Ragin' Cajun baseball, especially on days when their grandson gets a 2 RBI Home Run in the fifth.

very nice Turbine.

In 2000 I met then current Saints quarterbacks Jake Delhomme and Billy Joe Tolliver

4. Default Re: You never know who you might meet at the Tigue

Today is the last chance of the season to meet interesting people and family.

Tigue your changes, Geaux to the Game.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Wow do you have any other pics of players and family?

Thread Information