Thread: Live Stats vs. UNO

UL Baseball Live Stats vs. UNO

Here is a link to live stats for the Cajuns vs. UNO this weekend.

http://members.cox.net/ragincajunfan.ive_stats.html

GEAUX LOUISIANA!!!

Default Re: Live Stats vs. UNO

Since the live Internet audio feed in not working for Game 2 of the series, remember to use the live stat page that I made.

http://members.cox.net/ragincajunfan.ive_stats.html

3. Default Re: Live Stats vs. UNO

Thanks for providing this enhanced HTML version. I enjoy using it during the broadcasts.

Brian

Does anyone have information if Hawke is hurt

hawke is not hurt, just struggling with the bat right now. coach robe is hopeing putting him on the bench will get his bat going kind of like he did with dino earlier this year

6. Default Re: Live Stats vs. UNO

I think Hawkes situation is related to getting pitched around. He has had fewer opportunities to swing the bat than some pitchers.

How do you get in a groove when that happens?

Hawke Has Looked Really Bad At Times This Year Against The Get Me Over Curve Ball And Has Also Looked Bad Against Soft Throwing Lefty, Just Being Honest.

Hawke Is Only Batting 105 In Conference Play.

Thanks andrepourciau a really nice thing you did there.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS
    Hawke Has Looked Really Bad At Times This Year Against The Get Me Over Curve Ball And Has Also Looked Bad Against Soft Throwing Lefty, Just Being Honest.

I agree. Hawke has one of the best eyes that I have ever seen. But I often wounder if his walking all the time actually hurts him.

Just hear me our. Hitting a baseball is like anyting else in sports. The more repetition, the more comfortable you feel and the better you swing. You get in a groove. Just like hitting a tennis ball or a golf ball. It's fine for him to be so selective if we need baserunners, but when runners are in scoring position he needs to swing away.

Just my thoughts. Not saying i'm right. After all, Oldman said I don't know anything about baseball.

Even Coach Said That Hawke Needs To Heat Up For The Stretch Run, I Believe That With Him Always Getting Pitched Around He Gets Impatient At Times.

Thread Information